George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it bad that I could post several of him and Greggo together? :alienblush: :lol:
Great theme and I am enjoying them all as always!

Hehe of course not Kat. I think there are a lot of people in here who would love those pics with Greg in them... Including me of course. ;) Glad you're enjoying our themes. :D

Is it bad that I could post several of him and Greggo together? :alienblush: :lol:

Heck no!
I agree with Steph posting pictures with Nick and Greggo is very much not a bad thing. And it fits perfectly well within this theme Kat :D
I think that's an invitation to post away :thumbsup:

Whoa you guys made this way to hard form me to choose.

Honorable mention to CSI_Kat for all you lovely Nicky and Greggo pictures. And Speedy for the lunch table picture.

bookgirl The chocolate, and the openess. Yummy
Smokey You know my weakness for Nicky with a side of Greggo.
blackflag Makes me wanna nibble his neck, Warrick looks hot here to as always.
Yoshi Just wanna cuddle him here.
PrincessJ88 Just love the way he looks here for some reason.
Cap'n Double sunnies so nummy.

And the winner is AC The buzz the sunnies, and that sorta have smirk. So hot makes me all :drool:. Congrats Nicky is on his way. Enjoy!!

Good Morning y'all :)

Yup it's still morning for me :D

Congrats on winning Steph. You got to love buzz Nick that is even hotter looking than usual :drool: I would hold off on starting a new theme until we get the new thread up and running :)

As soon as the new thread is up (yep someone is doing it) the new game can begin, thank you for your patients (no pun intended). Until then you can discuss (no game play) they syndrome topic. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back