"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

Wow! Reeble those are some tasty pics! :D

I love them all! He's looks so amazing! *dreamy sigh*

Just sneaking in on my nieces' computer for some Gary-oogling-time. Seriously lacking on my Gary viewing time on this trip. Haven't seen my guy for.......19 days! *gasp*

Thanks for all the pics, and links. I'll have to wait to click those links when I get back home. Heading to Chicago tomorrow. Two more weeks until I get back home.

Should have planned ahead and printed me out some pics for my wallet, lol. All I have are the ones in my head and the fanfic I'm writing instead of sleeping. Seriously having Gary withdrawls!

Gotta go play pool with my neph now, keep up the good work, I want more pics next time I sneak online!

Reeble, those were hot! Thanks for sharing. That first one might appear as my wp for a while! :D

EricaSJ said:
This is for Ru. :D

Gary at CBS 2006 Summer Press Tour.

Awww. Thanks E! :) Love how he looks even on his days off!

Mel23 said:
*thud* Iwantboromir, where DID you get that avvie from? Yummmmmmm
Ooooh I know, I know! *jumps up and down waving hand like a maniac* She made that all by her lonesome from a clip of his appearance on the HBO series 'Soul Food' :D

EricaSJ the press pic of him is wonderful! :D He looks so good! Love him in those glasses.

EricaSJ said:
This is for Ru. :D

Gary at CBS 2006 Summer Press Tour.

Ooo, I've been looking for bigger pictures of Gary from the press tour. Thanks for that, Erica. He looks very hot. I love the glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back