Game Calls Players To Action

CSI Files

Captain
Outbound calling adds realism.<p>CBS and Gameloft announced the release of <I>CSI: Crime Scene Investigation--The Mobile Game</I>, which is available on most US carriers. The game is based on the hit show of the same name and allows players to solve a crime in Las Vegas. "We are very excited to be launching <I>CSI: Crime Scene Investigation</I> with all of its innovative features," said <font color=yellow>Gonzague de Vallois</font>, Senior Vice President of Gameloft. "Our mission has always been to push the envelope on game development and we are confident we have succeeded with this game."<p>The game provides a twist, allowing players to choose a more interactive version. During gameplay, the players then receive phone calls to tell them about tips and clues. "This CBS Mobile game is the first of its kind utilizing outbound calling, which literally calls players to action," said <font color=yellow>Cyriac Roeding</font>, Executive Vice President of CBS Mobile. "Your cellphone rings, and a detective calls you to the scene - just like a real <i>CSI</i> detective. This combination of game play with popular content and a whole new level of interactivity represent enormous entertainment and business potential for the mobile world."<p>CBS Mobile collaborated with <I>CSI</I> creator <font color=yellow>Anthony Zuiker</font> on the plot of the game. In addition to the interactive option, the game also boasts 3D views of evidence, spontaneous interrogations and mini-games. To see if <I>CSI: Crime Scene Investigation--The Mobile Game</I> is available with your carrier, text "SUSPECT" to 82174 on your mobile phone. The game will also be available internationally with slightly different features.<p>The original article is from <A class="link" HREF="http://www.broadcastnewsroom.com/articles/viewarticle.jsp?id=337306">Broadcast Newsroom</a>.<center></center>

Back