Funny site I found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrieattheprom

Lab Technician
It's a crossover fanfiction generator! Here's an example:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teletubbies and CSI. The story should use time travel as a plot device!

*Linked removed by a moderator* then close the new window, and click on the link again, you should get something different each time.

Wow..
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Murphy Brown and Xmen . The story should use oral sex as a plot device!
:lol: funny idea - great site Carrieattheprom!

I had the same thought WillowsWannaBe. I actually just tried it and got one that I thought was quite offensive but not over the PG13 line. The one I got was combine The Diary of Anne Frank and something else using religion as a plot device. I don't think you can really joke about or use something like The Diary of Anne Frank as a part of a mock fiction challenge.

Well, it seemed fine to me the first time I looked at the site. I've just tried clicking and closing the window about 6 times before it churned out an offensive one.

I'll remove the link for now.

Ok, the link stays removed - I don't think some of the fanfiction ideas are entirely appropriate for this board.

Guys, please when you are considering posting a website here, check that it is ok with regard to the PG-13 rule. If you're in doubt, it's probably best not to. Thanks.

Locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back