From across the room i stare at you

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by giovinazzo<3, Jul 31, 2008.

1. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

well this story i've had on my laptop for a week or two now and i've finaly manage to get my courage up too poste it in here, soo hope you guy's will like it:) And it's a One Shot and the song : Won't stop by One Republic
    Story: From across the room i stare at you
    Parings: Mac and Stella
    Written by giovinazzo<3

ps. it's Mac's POV
    ------------------------
    I were in my office doing some paper work, i looked at my watch, i had been doing paper work for a while now, i looked out of my office window out to the city and it were starting to get dark outside and i were starting to get tired. I thought to myself need some coffee, so i walked over to the break room to get a coffee. When i were back in my office i sat down and peeped through the glass walls of my office it wasn't many people here now, apart from they that were going to work night, i looked over to the lab and saw Stella working. She and Danny were working on a case there a girl were killed, they found some fingerprints and some DNA, the fingerprints they found are still searching through AFIS and the DNA hadn't got any match yet. I had to smil when i saw Stella, she so cute when she is concentrating on a evidence.And now i was thinking of something else than the paper work and the coffee i got from the coffee machine, now my mind was on you instead.

Now i stare at you from across the room
    Until both my eyes were faded
    I was in a rush, I was out of luck
    Now i'm so glad i waited

I decided to go over to the lab were Stella was working, when i got there i walked in and you looked up from the evidence you were working on and said '' hi '' i said hi back, I asked you '' didn't your shift end 6pm? ''.
    You just smiled at me and respond with '' yes it did, i don't have anything else to do tonight and if i go home i will just get bored, so i thought i could work a bit longer to get the time go faster by '' i just chuckled and looked at you again.
    Then i got an idea '' well if you don't have anything to do tonight, what do you say to go to my place and order some take-out and watch a movie or two??''
    you looked at me with a smile and said '' sure i loved to, just let me clear up this evidence'' I told you that i'll meet you by the elevator, you nodded and then i went to my office to put away the paper work i were working on. When i were done with that i walked over to the elevator, not long after i got there you came and then we were on our way over to my place. When we got there you went over to my DVD collection to pick out the movie we were gonna see. I poked my head out of the kitchen and asked you '' what do you want to order??'' you thought for a second and answerd '' chines sounds good'' i just nodded in respond and dialed the number to the resturante and ordered some food to us, while you picked out the movie we were going to see, you found Ghost Rider and 27 dresses that was your movie, the movie that you forgot here last time we watched movies and since you had seen 27 dresses and you hadn't seen Ghost Rider you picked that.
    When i got back in the room you were holding Ghost Rider in your hands and looking at me '' i picked Ghost Rider i haven't seen it'' you said with a smile. I respond with a smile and said ''it's a good movie soo it's okey with me'' then i remembered that i hadn't asked you if you wantet something too drink '' do you want something to drink? Water,beer, wine?'' you looked at me with a smile and said '' water would be good'' i walked in to the kitchen and got two water bottles from the refrigerator and walked out to you and gave you one of the bottle's with water.

Well you were almost there
    almost mine,yeah
    They say love ain't fair
    But i'm doin' fine

we talked while we were waiting on our food, then you asked me ''umm is this my movie??'' i looked at you and nodded and said with a small grin on my face '' of course it's your's and if i can remember right you kinda forcted me to watch the movie'' you started to giggle and when you manage to talk again you said '' i did not force you too watch 27 dresses.. Did i??'' i had to laugh at the face you made and i answered ''you don't remember? You've just bought the movie and wanted to see it and then you just forced me to watch it with you'' then you started to giggle a little and then you got a little grin on your face and said with a hint of playfullnes in your voice ''well will you look at that, i can make you do stuff with or for me if i force you'' then you started to laugh of the facial expression i made. I just shooke my head with a grin on my face and chuckled of you.
    Then it rang on the door and i went to open it and it were the delivery guy, i paid for the food and walk over to you with the food and satt down beside you. Then you asked me ''can i start the movie now??'' i just nodded in respond then you started the movie.

'Cause i swear it's you, i swear it's you
    [(i swear it's you)
    I swear it's you that i've waited for
    And i swear it's you, I swear it's you
    (i swear it's you)
    I swear it's you that my heart beats for
    And it ain't gonna stop, no, it just won't stop

when we were done eating, then you put your head on my shoulder and i put my arm around your shoulder and then we watch the movie too it ended but somehow neither of us wantet too move when the movie was done soo we just satt in the same position, enjoying the closeness off each other. After some minutes i said '' Stella i got something to say to you but it don't know how to say it'' you turned around and looked at me with a concerned look and asked me if everything were okey i nodded and said '' yeah everything is alright i just... it's something i've wanted to tell you for a long time but i haven't had the
    courage enough to tell you'' you still had that concerned look on your face and asked me ''what do you want to tell me Mac??'' i looked at you and said '' what i've wanted to say is that i love you.'' After i said that you closed your eyes and i were starting to get nervous that i've just made the mistake of my life, then you open your eyes and look strait into mine and say with a smile on your lips '' i love you too Mac and i've been waiting too say that for a very long time'' i breathe a breath of relife and i have this big smile on my face and gave you a kiss one the lips, when we broke the kiss i smile to you and say ''im happy that you feel the same way'' and kiss you once more, then you turn around and grab the tv remote and you cuddel up to me and find another movie on the tv that we can watch 'cause you didn't want to go just yet .

Now you are fire by night
    But when the morning light comes
    Comfortable as rain on Sunday
    And I'm the lucky soul that holds your hand
    So tight, hope you hear this one day

Don't fool yourself
    This is my truth

i swear it's you, i swear it's you
    (i swear it's you)
    (i swear it's you)
    And it ain't gonna stop, no, just won't stop.

You take this hand
    You take this heart
    Stir my bones from a thousand miles apart
    It feels soo cold
    Without you, like it's ten shades of winter
    And i need the sun

i swear it's you that i waited for
    i swear it's you that my heart beats for

(i swear it's you)
    (i swear it's you)
    And it ain't gonna stop, just won't stop, hey
    Just won't stop,just won't stop, no
    I swear it's you, i swear it's you

The end
    ----------------------------------------------
    soo what do you guy's think, was it good or bad??

Last edited: Aug 1, 2008
  2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Gio!!!! It's so so so INCREDIBLE SWEET!!!!!!!! I swear you, this story emotioned me. It's exactly the way they are: their love is so pure, so unique. I feel this is how they will hook up at the end: in the most natural way possible. Quiet, sweet, tender

I cannot wait anything!

Please, more stories, dear and congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie :D

3. giovinazzo<3

aww thanks for the lovely Review Debbie:):D im glad you liked it:)

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

giovinazzo That was very cute and sweet. I can see Mac saying that to her. :D

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

it was awesome :) More please!

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Awwww, I loved it :D

7. giovinazzo<3

aww thanks hhunter,MacsGirlMel and nattybatty55 for the review's, i really appreciate them=)

do you guy's think i should write a second part of this story??

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heck!!!!!! YESSS!!!!! Did i ever mention we need Smac babies???????? :D

BTW It would be interesting if Peyton comes back. I pay for watching Stella's reaction and Peyton's too. Would she try to put them apart? would she be surprise by this new relationship? :D

Please more! :D

Debbie :D (I'm typing a billion of pages for school. I needed my Smac dose today :D

9. giovinazzo<3

hmm Smacked babies and Peyton's return, you've just put some ideas into my head there Debbie;) but if the Smacked babies are to come i'll have a little hard time writing about it, but but we just gonna have to wait and se what im gonna do;)
    now i got two story's to writen then, this one and the other one;) that i've just got some word's to write and im done with the first chappie:)

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Put Peyton first in your list, Gio! We will have time for the babies. Now we need Stella being jealous :D

And i Cannot wait to read you next story! I want to know about their first meeting!!!!!!! And Stella as a teacher! :D In many fics Stella was written like that. I wonder why. :D

But it would be a very interesting option for the future :D

Debbie :D

11. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Wohooooo!!! :bolian::bolian::bolian:
    Loved it can't wait to read your second one :D Hope you have enough time to write it on your way to Denmark:D
    Yeah a jealous RamboStella....good idea Debbie!:thumbsup: