From 1 to 10 how will you rate the trilogy/crossover?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by ilovemycsi, Nov 13, 2009.

1. ilovemycsi

ilovemycsi Dead on Arrival

Even though Ray has fit well (very well) in the show, I have really miss Grissom during this trilogy/crossover. I know that producers must be paying him a lot and adding another character (actor) to the trilogy story line would have been to much $$$$$, Cathrerine should have gone with him on this quest. Besides, I would have love to see the chemistry between Catherine and Mac. I feel the crossover was incomplete.
    So I'm giving the trilogy/crossover a 6 out of 10

2. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Perhaps so, ilovemycsi, however, serial killers are Ray's field of expertise while Grissom's is entomology. If you recall, Ray made a promise, no, a vow, to the vic's mother to find her daughter no matter what. Besides, I don't think there is any chemistry between Mac and Catherine.But there is some between she and Horatio. I give the crossover an 8.

3. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I was very impressed with the trilogy crossover. The actors worked well with each other and the story was great. So I would give it 9 out of 10.:)

4. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

It was o.k. they were the only reason I watched Miami or NY series.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Miami edition 9 and a half (mostly cause of the Ryan/Walter "bear" scene, that just cracked me up lol). Vegas 8. NY 5 and it only gets that high cause it had Adam in it and Dave from Miami appeared for a second or two. I hated that only one character got to crossover. I'm still mad about that and I don't think I will be un-mad about it until or if they use the characters I've been wanting them to use since forever! :lol:

:confused: Catherine and Mac were never on screen together.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2010
  6. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

Istill think that the crossover should have involved a VETERAN CSI not a NEWBY

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Agreed. Or at least a Veteran CSI going with the newbie. :)

8. hotspot

hotspot Hit and Run

Maybe a 6-7, I think it would have been cooler if all of the characters met eachother rather than just Ray going from state to state.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

A big fat 10, Ray Langston was phenomenal, with all 3, and blended and bonded with Horatio, Mac and their teams as well as the Vegas team, the ending with Maddie, a tear jerker for sure. And he's hardly a 'newbie' anymore, he's been on CSI since the middle of S/9:rolleyes:and was hired to be the top dog, and he was a serial, killer profiler prior to joing the CSI team what better person to profile a serial killer than an expert, in that genre?

10. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

5/10
    I thought the whole premise was contrived (for LF) and pretty rediculous. I doubt it would have been any better if another CSI had 'crossed over' (sounds like The Ghost Whisperer, lol). But seeing Catherine jump on a motorcycle in NY would have been awesome! :lol:
    I did like the bear scene in Miami, and the end scene with Ray in LV. Other than those scenes and the motorcycle one, I can't really remember much else.

11. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

The crossover is great! I like all the episodes despite being somehow stand-alone. The introduction on Miami is great. NY being the bridge is the toughest yet they came up with interesting episode. LV's resolution is also great but something's kind of missing. However, it's nice to see Madeline is alive. 9.5/10

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

A big fat 10 I loved all of them, they were riveting and so intriguing, & suspensful, where was Madeline? I've watched "The Lost Girls" pobably 5 times. Langston was incredible and on top of his game. He was the best choice for this crossover. He helped, and was receptive to Horatio, Mac and his team back in Vegas, So focused on finding this poor girl and the ending.:eek: I've watched it with friends and family and they all cried and applauded Laurence Fishburne for his fantastic acting in all three~

13. LasVegasCSI

LasVegasCSI Witness

I agree with Desertwind. I really enjoyed the trilogy, but like hotspot said, it would've been nice to see all the characters get together rather than just concentrate on the ones they showed. But otherwise, it was great, therefore it gets a 10 outta 10 from me :)

14. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I enjoyed the Miami episode the most, and would probably give that 7/10, mainly for the bear scene. But the other episodes were really average, and I found the overall story dull, and lacking in much suspense. And I dont even think seeing another member of the Vegas team with Ray would have improved that.
    So I am going to give it a disappointing 5.