Forensic Files : A CSI/ Bones/ forensics site

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Guest, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I didn't see a thread that this would fit in, so I thought I'd start my own, but feel free to move this post to an existing thread if that works better. My site doesn't just have CSI Vegas on it, that's why I didn't know where to put it. It has the most emphasis on the flagship show, but also has a section for New York and Miami ( which could use some contributions, btw. )

It's called "Forensic Files" and is dedicate to CSI as well as to "Bones", a hit show on Fox inspired by real-life forensic anthropologist and best selling author, Kathy Reichs. Dr. Temperance Brennan works with FBI Agent Seeley Booth ( played by David Boreanaz) to solve crimes in which the bodies are too decomposed, are mummified, dismembered, burned, and where a normal autopsy can't be performed. Great show and I try to keep the website as interesting and relevant to both Bones and CSI as I can. Tons of forensics resources as well, especially for us fan fiction writers.

Plus Role Playing games, show discussions, cast and crew interviews, lots of pictures, blah blah, lol. I've bragged enough, except to say that what makes the site so great isn't all that stuff, but it's how cool and welcoming the members there are.

Forensic Files

--Jen ( CSI_Bones_FanGirl at Forensic Files)

2. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Well, thanks for the link. Great site/forum :cool:

3. jlinn

jlinn Hit and Run

cool site, seeing as to i like csi, bones and forensic files, i will visit you site often.