For those who watch CBS

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Mac&Adam Fan, May 10, 2012.

1. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Anyone seen any promos for the season finale?

I have fast forwarded through most of the shows my mom watches and so far I have not seen any. :shifty:

2. bookworm

bookworm Victim

No promos for CSI NY in my neck of the woods......Southern Ontario, Canada. Noticed that all the promos were for the renewed CBS shows. TPTB didn't promo any of CSI NY episodes after their return in late March.

3. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

On Survivor, Criminal Minds and CSI, CSI: NY was promoted once every show: 10 seconds each on Survivor and CM and 20 seconds after CSI. Blue Bloods got 20-second promo per show :rolleyes:

Last night, I watched NCIS and Unforgettable, no CSI: NY promo. It would have been fine since there are still two nights to promote but then Blue Bloods :rolleyes: had, once per show plus it got the footing reminders (the one you see after "you're watching... "). BB's season finale is about another imminent terror attack episode which the show has done before :rolleyes:

4. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

10 seconds? :shifty:

That might explain why I didn't see it when I fast forwarded through the shows.

5. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

That is what ticks me off about networks when they don't publicize their own shows. ABC did it with Cougar Town, NBC with Harry's Law. I think they like to step on better shows to promote sub par ones. Like the now canceled, Unforgettable. I will hold a grudge with NBC over cancelling Harry's Law which was a great show and too good for network I guess because I think it'd fared better on say TNT. Back to CSI NY, I wonder how much the twitter buzz about renewing it played a role?