Footprints In The Sand ( A Don Flack Fic )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kaunis Mies, May 18, 2011.

1. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Pairing : Flack & Keira
    Others In Fic : Danny,Mac,Sheldon & Stella
    Rating : PG13ish
    Summary : Don Flack had been keeping his marriage a secret from the team and Flack knew it was bound to come out but when would Flack confess all? Or will Flack ever confess?

Chapter One

Don Flack was very good at keeping secrets but the secret he was hiding was the biggest one of all and now Flack was happily married to his wife Keira for six years and they have got two children together and Flack kept his wedding ring at home as he didnt want to give the game away to the other members of the team and Flack was surprised at how long he had kept his marriage to Keira a secret.

Flack had a day off and was spending it at home with Keira and their two daughters 4yr old Alesha and 2yr old Lisa at their house in the suburbs near the NYPD and so Keira tells Flack " i think i might be pregnant but not 100% sure" and Flack pulled Keira closer and whispers " I hope that you are pregnant i really do" then Keira looks into Flack's blue eyes and kisses him softly to which Flack responds to the kiss and for Flack, he hoped that Keira was pregnant with their third child and their family would be complete.

Keira went to see her doctor who confirmed the pregancy to a happy Keira who went home and sent Flack a text message confirimg that they would be parents again and it made Flack smile which was noticed by Mac and Danny who both had puzzled looks on their faces and Flack just sniggers at them and gets back to his work while thinking about the new arrival on the way.

Flack arrives home and gives Keira a cuddle and whispers " Mac and Danny were puzzled by my smile at work" and Keira laughs and tells Flack " Just wait until it all comes out soon enough" and Flack had to agree with Keira and so Flack gets a text from Danny " Wanna come out?" and Flack texts back " No i cant as i've got plans but raincheck on this".

Danny saw Flack the next day and began to wonder why Flack never spent much time with the team outside work anymore and was gonna get to the bottom of it one way or another and roped in Sheldon to help along with Mac and Stella who had also noticed Flack's excuses not to go out after work with them and Stella worried about Flack and wondered if what they find out will make or break the friendship.

Will Danny and the others find out the truth or will Flack finally reveal all to the team?

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Interesting....

3. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Two

Flack decided to tell the team his secret and Flack gathers all the team in the breakroom and Danny asks ''Why are we in here?'' and Flack sighs and admits '' i gotta tell you something serious'' and this made the others wonder what Flack was gonna say next..

Flack then tells the team '' This has something to do with it'' and the others spot the silver ring on Flacks left hand and then Flack sniggers and then admits '' I've been married for the past six years and have got two young daughters and another one on the way as Keira's pregnant''..

Mac and the others are shocked that Don was married with a family and Stella asks '' What are your daughters names?'' and Don tells the team '' Alesha and Lisa'' and Stella then asks '' Wasnt there a photo on your desk of two little girls?" and Flack tells Stella '' Yeah and that's my two daughters''..

Flack heads home and Danny follows him along with Mac and they finally see Flack's wife Keira and their two children playing in the garden and Mac whispers '' Don looks happy'' and Danny whispers back '' Yeah he does and i never thought that Don would keep this a secret and it suits him''..

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

More more more.... What's gonna be next?....

5. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Oh wait and see

6. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Update soon

7. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Three

Flack had told the team about his marriage to Keira and knew that it was the right thing to do and Keira's baby bump was growing and it made Flack love Keira even more and Flack took some time off to spend at home with his family and none of the CSI's knew that Don had taken time off until Stella tells Mac about it and it shocked Mac that he called Don who answered the phone and Mac asks " Why did you take time off?" and Don tells Mac " I wanted to spend more time with my family"..

Mac tells Don " Yeah and how long will you be off for?" and Don sniggers and tells Mac " Not sure yet " then Mac hears laughter in the background after ending the call, Don watches his little girls playing with the toys and asks Keira " Maybe the team could meet you and the girls properly?" and Keira tells Don " Yeah and maybe they could meet us when the new arrival appears so they could meet us in one go" to which Don nods and agrees..

Keira tells Don " I love you so much " and Don tells Keira " I love you too with all my heart" and they share a hug while Alesha and Lisa laughed while Keira watches her youngsters have fun and Don smiles at Keira then passes Keira a gift and Keira opens the box to find a ring and Don tells Keira " It's a forever ring" and Don puts it Keira's hand next to her wedding ring..

What happens next?

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Aww.. I sense the wedding ;)
    Btw, ditto, checked my UCP (also known as Under Control Process, sometimes misread happens) before PM actually lol. I have lot of subscriptions :D

9. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

They are married and Don gave Keira a forever ring as a promise that they would be together forever