Flack/Danny/Adam #1 we fresh 3P(people) LOVE ^_^

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ZhuShuaijie, Dec 22, 2008.

1. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Hey.....Top, hope that you will not mind, I at here glue the your speech :confused::
    Hahahah.....I love such speech:lol:, and, I think be Adam to lure Flack. but,seem Flack to Adam's love is rejective . because he every time with Adam's talks , all is serious. man, the loyalty his kitty(Danny)
    Uh.....This be I think, they three people (3P), love tendency:
    Flack to Danny
    Danny to Flack
    Adam to Flack

Because, here:
    [​IMG]
    I think, inform Flack affair 's people, will be Danny, but, is an Adam, and, his words,very very have flattery and lure Flack's suspicion.:lol:
    Still have, here:
    [​IMG]
    Adam say, his love Don.....love Don Flack this name, Uh......vogue the Adam boy obviously is intentioned.
    But, Flack, Hahaha.....Openly at the Adam front, sneak attack Danny's ass :
    [​IMG]
    As for, Danny, he always, and, like with his dog dog (Flack) badinage:lol:.
    [​IMG]
    Uh.....End,I don't know that everyone have how of viewpoint.:confused:

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

A threesome! Very interesting love triangle here, ZhuShuaijie! :D I can definitely see it. I'm not sure about who Adam is more enamored of, though--he certainly seems to have a crush on Danny, too! In the last episode, "Forbidden Fruit" he tried to get Danny to give him a high five after he'd been digging around in elephant poop. :lol: But then again, he was also suggesting Danny marry Lindsay to "combine their incomes" so maybe he was trying to get Danny out of the way, hoping to get a chance with Flack! :eek:

I think you're right though--Flack only has eyes for Danny. :lol: :D

3. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

OK, seem to no one to agree with such of relation.
    But, Top, you think, if the Danny detection Adam attempt cajole Flack.He will have how of facial expression.
    And my love NY5-11
    Adam and Danny discussion Baby's maintenance , bet ,that is him at the sarcasm Danny .Uh.....The Adam of vogue boy, already with the occurrence war of his rival in love:lol::guffaw::lol: