Fittest/Fattest Cities in America

I'm not that surprised that San Francisco is one of the fittest because most everyone walks there. It's crowded and believe me, it's hard to drive :lol: :p And there's nice sights and nice stores and stuff so it's lovely to get to walk down there.

And for Las Vegas part of me isn't that surprised actually :p They have tons of people from different parts of the world there every day with different eating habits (the good, the bad and the ugly :lol:) :p

Gee thank's hhunter :D, but I'm not surprised, actually it's quite sickening at times, where I go everyone is pigging out constanly, it's a "24/7" city.. and so many cheap buffets, and what alway amazes me, is that Dennys' is always packed, even though there are so many other places to go, but the natives here, aren't the fat ones, the cocktail waitresses, bartenders, showgirls, etc, are all quite thin!!

I'm saying that I was surprised that Las Vegas would be there
you have to WALK every where to get anywhere

desertwind you are right about all the food around 24/7 and the locals are the ones who probably are not considered but it just seemed weird to me

Lots of southern cities...

Since we are 2nd fattest people in the world (after Americans) here 55% of men and 41% of women are overweight.

It's horrible. Then mix that with out boozeconsumption :rolleyes:

Didn't Philadelphia get "Fattest City" one year or am I thinking of something else?

Wow, I am really surprised to see some places like LA and Miami on there.

Back