Fishburne Is 'Really Grateful' For His Stint On 'CSI'

CSI Files

Captain
Laurence Fishburne (Dr Ray Langston) left CSI: Crime Scene Investigation after season eleven, but the actor enjoyed the time he spent on the crime drama. “I learned a lot, and I really appreciated the opportunity to connect with a viewing audience of that size regularly,” Fishburne told Zap2It. “That’s something television gives you that I’d [...]

More...

A big-screen staple of such movies as "Boyz N the Hood," "What's Love Got to Do With It," "The Matrix" and the recent "Contagion," Fishburne ponders, "Would I be interested in doing [series] television again? Absolutely, if the material was strong enough."

That sure is phrased... oddly.

A big-screen staple of such movies as "Boyz N the Hood," "What's Love Got to Do With It," "The Matrix" and the recent "Contagion," Fishburne ponders, "Would I be interested in doing [series] television again? Absolutely, if the material was strong enough."

This may be my bias against the Langston years at play, but I read that as if he was saying the material on CSI wasn't strong enough. Although, maybe that's not what he meant :shifty:

This may be my bias against the Langston years at play, but I read that as if he was saying the material on CSI wasn't strong enough. Although, maybe that's not what he meant :shifty:

No, that's exactly how I read it.

Back