Fishburne Adds His Voice To Cadillac Commercials

CSI Files

Captain
Laurence Fishburne (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’s Dr Ray Langston) will lend his voice to General Motors’ new “Red-Blooded Luxury” TV ad campaign for Cadillac vehicles. Don Butler, vice president of Cadillac marketing, said Fishburne’s voice will help “bring new thinking to the automotive luxury space in 2011.”

More...

:bolian:Good pick, one of his outstanding qualities is his deep seductive voice, so good luck Larry and more $$$$ in his pocket~

This commercial was played throughout the Golden Globes, and his low seductive voice with such remarakable enunciation was scintillating, so precise and so perfect. Can you imagine him advertising Ford Fiesta?:cool:

He also narrated the BET AWARDS last night in L.A., "that deep, seductive voice, and his perfect pronunciation" no wonder they choose him:thumbsup: recipents included Cicely Tyson, Jamie Foxx, Herbie Hancock amonst others. The only CSI that gave out an award was Hill Harper, he's sure a sweetheart;) I didn't see LF him there:(

Laurence Fishburne's movie "CONTAGION" will be released this October. This is his 3rd film, since doing CSI. He has big co-stars in this flick, Jude Law, Matt Damon, Kate Winslet and Gwenyth Paltrow, so this will be a treat for his fans~

CONTAGION

During the commercials of the finale "In A Dark Dark House" we heard the "VOICE OF CADALLAC", with Laurence Fishburne, his perfect pronunciation and that deep seductive voice, good job. I wonder how much he got for doing this commercial?

This commercial is on constantly on every channel not just CBS. I don't know if it's because of his leaving, but he must like the extra $$$ that he gets from this.:thumbsup:

Back