Filming Question/Gary and Melina in the paper

MacsGirlMel

Mac's Personal Assistant
Are the cast just now finishing up filming? One of today's papers...am thinking the Sun Times but am not sure, I read a few at the library...had an article on how less tourists are visiting the US now. And there was a pic of Gary and Melina waviing to some tourists during a filming break. Unfortunately you can't see their faces *cries* only the backs of their heads. But was an interesting find.

(feel free to move or lock this, I had no idea where to put it.)

No, they're not done for the season yet. They were filming in NY last week though, and possible this week, though!

I have a friend who went to New York and saw them filming. She said it's a scene where Mac and Stella are talking while walking down the street.

She was all excited cause both Gary and Melina waved at her. She says they're the nicest people, and Melina even took some pictures with a few fans. She doesn't even watch CSI: New York. My friend, not Melina.

She was all excited cause both Gary and Melina waved at her. She says they're the nicest people, and Melina even took some pictures with a few fans. She doesn't even watch CSI: New York. My friend, not Melina.
Awww, that's so sweet! They were on location?

They should be up to episode #22 or #23 so they still have a couple more weeks of filming. I've heard Melina and Gary had a scene over at the Court House, it could be the one you're talking about. :)

From everything I've ever read about him, Gary is a remarkably friendly celebrity. Perhaps because he didn't get really famous until he was well into his 30s? So he was a bit more mature and grounded, not like those folks who become megastars in their 20s.

Thanks for posting those pictures, CSI_Willows :)!!!!

So....is On Location filming done? Because I was just gonna go up to NYC this weekend... :(

Back