Fans Unite To 'Save Eric Delko'

CSI Files

Captain
It was previously reported that Adam Rodriguez would be leaving CSI: Miami, and his character Eric Delko has appeared on a recurring basis so far this season. Fans of the character and actor have set up a website called Save Eric Delko to show their support and let their voices be heard. The group has [...]

More...

Wasn't there something smiler to this when Jorja Fox was leaving Vegas? In a way it somewhat worked for her fans, so maybe it will work out somewhat for Adam's fans as well.

I was a participant in the Saving Sara Sidle campaign. At the time it was initiated we did not know that it was Jorja's decision to leave CSI; but I am still happy to have been involved in the campaign. It showed the network how much her fans appreciate her. And in some way, it may have played a part in her returning.
So, I would advise the Adam Rodriguez fans to go for it, and I wish them luck. Adam, I'm sure, will be grateful for the fans' support, regardless of the outcome.
I don't watch Miami regularly, but I do have to say that I have been enjoying him on Ugly Betty. He has pretty good comedic timing, and shows a side of himself not seen on CSI:Miami.

Back