Fan gets to meet CSI:NY cast and crew!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Cyn-B-Demented, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

This video brought a huge smile on my face all the time I was watching it. I think you guys will enjoy it.

Basically, it's a video about Emilie that was born with cardiac problems and had been under several surgeries in her life. It "qualified" her for a Starlight Starbright Wish (sp?). I'm keeping it short because Emilie tells her story :) and it's far more interesting to hear it from her. Then, she shows picture of her day on the set, what she saw, who she met, what happened and she also explains a few things about the CSI:NY set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnND5uv4EgY

There is a very cute and funny moment with her and Gary Sinise! Gotta love Sinise. Such a nice person!!! ♥

If you want to see more pictures of her day, click here.

Amazing story :D

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i had the same heart problems as her and i didn't get a set visit! *grumbles* *not bitter/jealous*

it did sound like she had a great time tho :)

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I got a paper cut at work last night. Can I go? Can I? Huh?

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I can't listen the vid but i'm truly happy this girl has had the chance to enjoy a time with people she admires :D . If she applied for that foundation then she might have a serious condition so her meeting only makes it more and more special :)

Cyn, thanks for sharing this. It was really sweet

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  5. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Cyn, thanks for that interesting and touching link!!!
    Of course I would love to got to the set, but not for that price of being so ill!!!! I wish that girl all the best!!!!

And it´s another reason to love Gary Sinise!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

6. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Cyn, thank you so much for sharing this with us.:)

That visit to the set must have totally made that girl's day. Her condition must have been pretty serious though.:( She is one lucky fan.:bolian:

The pic with Gary "interrorgating" her was hilarious! I'm surprised she didn't fall off her chair 'cause I woulda.:lol:

~Miyu:angel:

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i'm told it is - i only know one person other than me (same age as me too) that's had it - i'm still alive, she's not, so....

i wonder if it's too late to try to organise myself a visit ;)

8. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

Maybe you should try it say hello to gary for me;):p

9. Robin

Robin Prime Suspect

Very cool.

10. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

I knew you guys would love it! :D

Whuut?! You had the same heart problems?! :(:(:( If it was only up to me, you'd totally get your visit!

Paper cut should totally qualify us for a visit. Every one, starts paper cutting. We'll win this battle.

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it does make it more special and meaningful too ❤!! She mentions she wanted to be a writer and the writers been so nice with her, and giving her several scripts! ❤

Yeah, me neither!!! Though it's nice they get a "compensation" after all their sufferings.

Gary is teh amazing-ness. :cool:

I know :( I hope she's all well and healthy now.

Hahaha I woulda too! But you can tell even Gary couldn't keep a straight face :lol: making it more hilarious!

Très cool :cool: indeed, mon amie! Gotta mention this : Eddie came to meet her first and I just love him even more for that.

11. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

Lucky Sweetie! I would be a snapping addict too if I were on that set.

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yep and from what she said in the video it sounds like pretty much the same surgery too (although i'm sure it's been updated in 32 years!). i think it's one of those things where you're either cured completely (like me, at least in heart terms, they think it might have caused my bipolar tho, so yay for that:rolleyes:) or you suffer with it for your whole life (like my friend who died at 28).

thanks - i wish it was!! maybe if TPTB are reading, they could bear me in mind *looks cute and innocent*:guffaw:

13. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

That's so cool! Great pictures! :bolian: Melina, Eddie and Gary seens as nice as I thought they would be. :)

And about that interrogation...It must have been a hilarious moment! :lol: I'd have fall out of my chair for sure! :guffaw: Just a thought of being closed room with Gary...I dunno would I survive! :lol:

I'd give basically anything to have an autograf from Gary ;) and meeting him would be my dream come true. Gotta love this man. :luvlove: