Fan Art Gift Exchange

I agree! This was fun! We should do it again! I usually work on the same subjects, so it's nice to work on new ones... ;)

Yes, this really was fun. I know I've thanked you via PM, but thanks again MelC, the icons you sent me are fantastic and I adore them! :D

Just a quick peek in from work. I haven't made mine yet because my computer died last week. :brickwall: I should have my new one in a few days though (*shakes from withdrawal*) and I'll get to work on that asap. :D

I just wanted to thank whoever made me my gifts! They are great and I am using a few of them now. I also think we should do this again one day!

i just wanted to come in and show off my great gift too! thank you again dstined4gr8ness the icons are amazing <33

Dear Secret (less festive) Santa,

I have not heard from you yet, but I'm looking forward to hear from you. I'm writing this to tell you I've recently watch CSI: NY and I just added a new ship to my list - SMacked... ;) For characters, I like watching Stella and Sheldon... So, if you are having trouble in finding LV's caps, you can make NY fanarts for me.. Also, I wont be able to be online these few days as I'm going travelling... so dont be surprised if I dont reply you....

That's all,
Mel.

Well, here we are, the last day for the gift exchange.

If anyone has not yet received something, please let me know. Also, if you haven't sent yours yet, contact me so that I know what's going on.

I'm going to unstick this thread now, but feel free to keep posting here.
If you want to show off your gifts, that's perfectly fine.
Feedback for the gift exchange is welcome too. Many people have said they'd like to do it again, but is there anything that should be done differently?

Here are the icons made by dopebabygirl

th_ryan15.png
th_ryan6.png
th_gift1.jpg

th_gift2.jpg
th_gift3.jpg

Thank you so much!These icons and banner are beautiful!!:):):drool:I love them!!Especially the flack's and danny's icons!

Allow me to show off my pretty pretty icons from FieldMouse. Not only did they come in two different sizes so I can use them anywhere, but they were accompanied by matching banners!

Ryanyellowbig.jpg
Ryangreenbig.jpg
Ryanbluebig.jpg

Back