Family Pain

Hey all, it's been a while since I've posted here, but I need as much emotional support at the moment as I can get.

My favourite brother, Rufus, 22 has been involved in a tragic accident while riding home after visiting me. I'm not exactly sure what happened yet, the police are still trying to work that out, but the doctors don't like Rufus' chances of recovering. :(

You and your family are in my thoughts. I truly am hoping for a medical miracle but if not than at least the chance for you and your family a chance to make peace with your brother.

Aww, that must be terribly hard. My thoughts are with you and your family, hoping that things will get better :) Don't give up.

I feel for ya, man. Don't worry, he'll pull through. Just believe, and he will. I'm here if you need to talk, dude. Just keep the faith and stay positive.

PSG xxx

My thoughts are with you and your family , have faith , he'll be okay . Keep thinking positive , and have faith in God .

Don't worry -- he's in good hands. Last month my Uncle got impaled on an iron beam, which damaged his liver, lungs, heart, and left a gaping hole. He's being slowly removed from medication and soon will be taken off sedation. I'm so grateful to the doctors in New West. I'm sure your brothers doctors are perfectly capable, and remember that they try not to raise your hopes, just in case.

I'm sure your brother will make a full recovery. Good luck to you and your family.

My sincere best wishes to you, your brother and your family. Hope everything will be okay soon.

I'm praying for Rufus and for you and your family, sister. Have faith in God and He will take care of all of you. *huggles*

31st August - UPDATE - I went down to see my darling brother just yesterday and things are looking worse for him. There's been no sign of improvement and I've now got to make the final decision about what to do next.

I even caught up with Zach and Zeke to tell them, but that didn't go down to well either. Zeke, in all his frustration got really upset and sent them through my left arm, lots of blood and mess, but I'm ok.

Back