f b eye sue thomas

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by major_csi_fan, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. major_csi_fan

major_csi_fan Witness

I am just wondering if anyone has ever watched this show i recently just started it from the begining and i think it is a very good show for anyone who doesn't know its about a deaf women who joins the fbi based on a real life ex fbi agent who was deaf called sue thomas so has anynoe seen this i have watched the first 3 episodes and love it

2. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

They show(ed) it here late at night. I think it was an okay show. Not brilliant but fun to watch!

The character portaying Seu Thomas has also gueststarred in CSI. She was that principal at that school for deaf/impaired hering kids where one of "them" got run over...

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

The show ran for only three seasons on the PAX network here in the states from Oct 2002 to May 2005. I watched almost every episode. The background of the series was based on the real life Sue Thomas, even if the stories were fictional. And the real Sue Thomas was in a couple of episodes playing a deaf character named Deanne Bray, the name of the actress who played her. Confused yet? They played each other's identities.

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

We already have a Sue Thomas F.B.Eye thread here. I'll bump the other one up for you.

*locked*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.