Eyes of the Angel

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by BlueDiamondStar, Jul 19, 2010.

1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

This is my last fanfic for now, I have written more than posted, but I need to know your opinion about this one.
    Please let me know whether you liked it or not. I'll post my first fanfic link too.
    So please tell me your thoughts.

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/6070930/1/

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

well it seems none feels like leaving a review. or should i write it here too?

3. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

Love your story you should keep going.... Your a good writer to..... waiting for the next chapter :)

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

wow and i was starting to run out of ideas and energy to continue. but you just made me a reason to grab a pen and think about it again.
    i think i'll be working on this one right after 'Broken Memories' since i need to move on with the show (character info and certain moments i may include in my story plus few details), and since i live somewhere where we're stucked into season 8, i need to make few sneak-peaks into s9 before i make out whole plot idea. and that's not easy cause i have idea only the moment when i write.
    well thanks for your request, at least i have one reader to this story and when i'll get enough chapter i'll post on ff.net. last time i did it took me whole day to type 5 chapters. also i found out there's a limit of posts per day, which kinda ruined my tempo since i used friend's pc.
    ok thanks again and i will try to make this story interesting and finish it some day:)
    thanks for reading=)

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner