Explodera ( Ryan Wolfe )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kaunis Mies, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Title : Explodera
    Rating : PG- 13
    Pairing : Ryan Wolfe & Sophie Taylor
    Others In Fic : Both Miami & NY Teams
    Summary : Ryan and Sophie had been together for five years and lived together in New York before moving to Miami but there's revelations to tumble out of the closet but will the news be taken with happiness or totally the wrong way? Read to discover how...

Chapter One - We'll Never Be Apart

( New York )

Ryan Wolfe has been in a serious relationship with Sophie Taylor whose father was the boss of the Crime Lab, Mac Taylor who had only recently found out that Sophie was his daughter and for Sophie, it meant a lot to her finding out that Mac was her biological father who also approved of Ryan..

Sophie was very happy with boyfriend Ryan who had made all of Sophie's dreams come true and their relationship proved solid both underneath and on the outside which everyone at the New York Crime Lab could see with their own eyes and mainly with Mac who wanted the best for his daughter..

Ryan and Sophie were at home as they both had the day off and spent the day goofing around and having fun when Ryan suggested " How about we move to Miami as i got offered a job at the Miami Dade Police Department?" and Sophie was surprised by Ryan's suggestion and tells him " Wow and i'd need to think about it as it's a huge step for the both of us"..

Ryan nodded and tells Sophie " Take as much time as you need to think about it" and Sophie nods then gives Ryan a cuddle to which Ryan returns the cuddle along with a loving kiss when things get steamy between Ryan and Sophie who end back up in bed and afterwards Sophie tells Ryan " I think we should go to Miami and see how we get on with living there and i can still keep in touch with my dad right?" then Ryan replies " Of course you can stay in touch with your father and i wont stop you from that"..

The following day both Ryan and Sophie were talking with Mac about the job offer to Miami and how they'd agreed to move there and Mac tells Ryan " Promise me that you will take care of Sophie in Miami and i'm happy for the both of you" and Ryan tells Mac " Of course i'll take good care of Sophie in Miami and i wont let any harm come to her, i promise you Mac" and Mac nods then gives both Sophie and Ryan a hug each as Ryan would work his notice until the time came for them to move down to Miami and Ryan would work the day shift under Lt. Horatio Caine along with the Miami team Eric , Natalia , Speedle , Calleigh and the M.E Alexx Woods..

To Be Only Your's I Know Now