Every thing to its place H/Y story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by alexx91, Sep 28, 2006.

1. alexx91

alexx91 Victim

This is my first fanfiction in English, because I'm Italian, than I do not assure that it is perfect.
    I pray you to comment sincerely, if the language is mistaken will try to improve.
    Thanks and good reading. Rebecca.

EVERY THING TO ITS PLACE
    Understood it 1: fresh and leggermente cloudy day to miami was one. strange. strange the fact of the time. there was odore of rain in the air. the lieutenant horatio caine went away from the vetrata one of its office, when someone entered with violence from the door, making it to blink noisily and cracking the glass. Tim: horatio we have found it!
    *horatio it raised the eyes to the sky*
    H: tim, a just six child! every time that the guilty finds you go in anxiety like if it were your first day, instead jobs here from 7 years! already, seven years. much time was passed therefore. much time from when a tawny boy and with an uncultivated small beard entered in its office. of it they had passages of the beautiful ones, practically were becomes to you siblings. the typical trio of the boys make-of-angel: horatio, timothy and erik. The thoughts of Horatio were interrupted from the blast of its cellular one; on the display the number of house of Yelina had appeared, strange-thought Horatio, but after two blasts decided to answer. It was the small Ray.
    Ray (with the frightened voice): uncle Horatio soon you come to house ..... Horatio: Ray whom he is succeeding, dov' is Yel. - he did not have the time to conclude the phrase that felt a second male voice: me dispiace Caine lieutenant, the telephone call ends here. Horatio tried to think with calm, what was happening, but, above all, who was that man…. After little determined moments that were more important to discover what same happening, next to that man would have thought more to us late.
    Once the keys taken, went endured in machine. It salted, it put in motion and one headed to all speed to house of Yelina. It arrived after little minuteren, the door was opened wide. First of all it extracted the gun then, with much caution, entered within the house. There was a strange one Hush, it seems all I lie in wait for, apparently. Not as soon as it entered in kitchen saw Yelina lacking in senses depressed to earth ..... over one blood pool. It was approached she and with a rag it tried tamponare the wound, when suddenly a high, dark man of hats, exited from the penumbra. “Rick” said Horatio, but he did not have time to say other, because its gun taken Stettler and talked nonsense to it ......