Eric's DeLuca Episode

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by shaggy2, Dec 9, 2008.

1. shaggy2

shaggy2 Victim

Hello All,

I'm new to this post, having spent most of my past years on the L&O:CI board and TV Guide. However, the TVG site has become less enjoyable of late. I found out about this message board through the Friends of David Caruso messae board and subsequently Dojo's Blog. I'm glad I found my way over here. It seems like a great site!

I left a quick reply earlier this afternoon in which I said I totally agree that this was the best espisode so far this season. Or one of the best!

Other thoughts on the show:

First, there was all the hype about about a "gunman" when it actually was a woman who was after Eric. I know her--she was most recently seen on CBS' Y&R as Victor's now deceased wife, Sabrina. I would not have thought of her for a "gun-thug" role. I thought she was bland on the Y&R and also bland last night.

It was different to see Eric acting like he was up to something unlawful. I loved the scenes with him and Ryan and Ryan being very concerned about Eric's behavior.

Natalia only played a small role in the show, but she was on the case.

shaggy2:thumbsup:

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Hi shaggy2, welcome to the Miami Forum. :) It's great to have you here with us.

I enjoyed reading yout thoughts on the episode. Though I do want to let you know that we usually only have one episode thread open at a time to avoid multiple topics on the same subject and to curb potential confusion. So that being said, I strongly encourage further reviews/discussion in general about the episode to take place in the The DeLuca Motel thread. :)

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

3. shaggy2

shaggy2 Victim

speed, thanks for the "heads up."