Eric decides to mess with Calleigh and her hatred for ants..

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Guest, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Eric had given Calleigh at least 10 minutes to herself in the ladies bathroom, taking care of any stay-behinds after the ant farm. He had bagged and tagged all the evidence and even bought and drank a water from the bar. They really needed to get going.

“Calleigh?” he asked to the restroom door. He gently knocked “You ready to go yet?”

The door opened and she came out, still buttoning up her shirt, “Okay, I think I’m good”

He decided to have a little fun, “You sure? ‘cos they’re so small, you might not know that they’re actually crawling up your arms, your legs, and worse your cheeks. And they run so damn fast because of all those little tiny hairy legs: but theyre so light they could be anywhere before you have any idea”

Her face fell.

He stared at her shoulder “Don’t…move” lifting his hand he lightly tapped on her shoulder, as if killing an ant.

Calleigh’s face contorted in shock and disgust as she itched and scratched everywhere running back into the bathroom, letting the door swing closed onto a chuckling Eric.

He pushed open the door and went in, unable to hide his grin. “Calleigh? Calleigh , I’m sorry. I was just messing with you” he chuckled, looking at her reflection in the mirror as he joined her at the sink.

She swatted his chest “That was so not funny! That was a mean trick, you know how I am about ants”

“I know and I’m sorry, but you should have seen your face!”

Calleigh stood up on her tiptoes and kissed Eric square on the lips. Delko was to shocked to respond. Was Calleigh actually kissing him!

She pulled back and grinned “You should see your face!”. With a content and smug grin, she left the restroom, leaving Eric in exactly the same position.

“Whew” Delko sighed, running a hand through his dark hair.

“C’mon Eric” Calleigh’s voice chimed from outside

That woman he thought, composing himself the best he could and joining her outside.

-FIN-

2. Guest

Guest Guest

What a romantic story I love it.

3. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Cordelia_GRS_Fan CSI Level Two

Re: Eric decides to mess with Calleigh and her hatred for an

lol! Well that sure shut him up!! Cool story!

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Re: Eric decides to mess with Calleigh and her hatred for an

LOL, I rarely watch Miami but this was funny. Now someone needs to have her meet Grissom....how you think she'd react to his office? LOL. (Was she out there in Cross Jurisdictions?)