Episode 9x21 - 'G.O.' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Wow, another good episode :),two in a row! I hope they keep it up for the finale, too. Yes, the end was a bit predictable but it was still a totally alright story which surprised me in a positive way. Looking forward to the finale!

LOL, our prime minister stated something like "the world can finally feel relieved" :wtf:. Yeah, right, sure thing! Just because bin Ladin dropped dead doesn't mean that all problems are solved.

LOL, our prime minister stated something like "the world can finally feel relieved" :wtf:. Yeah, right, sure thing! Just because bin Ladin dropped dead doesn't mean that all problems are solved.
CIA director Leon Panetta summed it up in his memo quoted in a news story I just read: "Bin Laden is dead. Al-Qaida is not."

I don't normally watch "CSI: Miami" but was watching last night because I couldn't get to sleep. That certainly was a development I wasn't expecting. In this age of leaks, it makes me wonder how they kept their knowledge of his location a secret all this time.

It was a few days ago when they actually killed him, but they didn't tell the world until they were sure it was really him. Apparently the government had some of his sister's DNA that they used for comparison.

I'm glad to hear that Ryan wasn't in the fifteen minutes that I missed. It doesn't sound like I missed a lot though lol.

Silverback, click on the gray bar in CSIMandy's post, she put there what happened in the last few minutes of the episode.

Last edited:
It was a few days ago when they actually killed him, but they didn't tell the world until they were sure it was really him. Apparently the government had some of his sister's DNA that they used for comparison.
Yes, but based on what I've heard and read, apparently they have known his location since at least September. In this age of leaks, that has to be some kind of record for a scoop of this magnitude not to be leaked to the media sometime beforehand.

Yes, but based on what I've heard and read, apparently they have known his location since at least September. In this age of leaks, that has to be some kind of record for a scoop of this magnitude not to be leaked to the media sometime beforehand.

I heard August, but yeah its amazing that this wasn't leaked. I don't know whether to be completely amazed [that they kept it so quiet] or a little scared lol.

Last edited:
Sadly, it's almost assured that they will retaliate. What we don't know is the scope and scale of it, or whether they will succeed. We can take some comfort in the fact that a number of terrorist attacks since 9/11 have been thwarted.

The episode didn't even air in the west coast. :(
They will show this episode again on Saturday May 7th at 9. Once again, CSI: Miami gets the short end of the stick. This can't help it's chances of renewal...

okay episode-felt bad for Eric being part of a dangerous game-elevator dropping was not on his to do list for the day I'm sure...H was low key and not too threatening...poor guy-with family like that who needs enemies...

Neal was pointing a gun to his wife and brother, H arrived and told Neal's brother to tell him the truth. The gun was not loaded, they were all taken in. Neal learned the truth that this was all a game but no one was suppposed to die.

It was revealed that a drugged Neal called his wife, she came to the hotel room and killed Olivia while Neal was passed out as she thought they were having an affair. Neal's wife was arrested and Neal was hoping this was part of the game, H had to tell him it wasn't

Hope this helps

Thanks for filling us in Mandy!! I was glad to hear Neil didn't do it

I thought it was an okay eppie. I think I will need to watch it again without interruption (Bin Laden dead *jaw drops as well*), so I don't feel as if I can comment too much.

There wasn't enough Ryan. So it was an okay episode for me, I'm hoping the finale is better and has more Ryan. :D But I'm biased so hey.

Me too luf. My first thought was "huh, only one dinky scene with Ryan. What's up with that"?:wtf::wtf: Hopefully more next week.

Other Thoughts:

--Good to see Dave Benton

--I didn't think anything was going to happen to Eric but thought the explantion was clever.

I finally watched the episode on demand. Not a bad episode. But; WHERE THE HECK WAS RYAN!!!:klingon: His one scene was like an after thought. UGH!!

Not a bad episode, but I had a hard time following their logic. (That might just be because there wasn't enough Ryan to keep me interested though...)

In my opinion, the best part of the episode was Neil's character. He kinda made me think of Dominic from the episode 'Triple Threat'. :)

Last edited:
Back