Episode 9x05 - 'Sleepless in Miami' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

even though other characters are not interesting enough for me to watch for them only,
I guess I'm fortunate,the other characters and improved team dynamics work well for me,as well as the increased screentime.
And in episode 5 - 3 episodes after the whole 'I love you like family' thing they really behave like they hardly knew each other.
I guess I don't feel 3 episodes of no explanation is that long of a time.There are fans that have waited longer for more info on characters or storylines.Again,I'm sure the storyline will be picked up again in all it's dramatic glory.
I don't even want that - little smile or flirtation once per few episodes would do for me and most of EC fans.
Perhaps,but some of the scenerios I've been reading of what some EC fans want, far surpass a little flirtation.
And about skinny jeans - I really don't like them in general, I can barely tolerate them on women(maybe if my ass was skinny it would be a different story:guffaw:)
Totally understand.
Ryan looks great skinny or not, but I think, it might be a bit shocking, that I preferred him a little bit more...hmm..round :lol:
Agreed that Ryan looks great slim or not.There does seem to be quite a few actions scenes so far this season,so slim probably works better for him.And I'll say again,his biceps are fabulous.

Back