Episode #420 Free Fall Question (Contains Spoilers!!)

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by jue, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jue

jue Witness

Hi all...got a little question in the episode 'Free Fall'...the Leo+Sienna ending...I don't know if anyone have asked this before...sorry if it's repetitive... :)

I just can't help wondering, can that kind of jump(into the sea) be so fatal, at all? those who've seen this epi shld know what I meant...they jump, they died...quick and easy..and as if they knew they will die if they jump...

maybe I have seen too many dramatic dramas...those heros just simply jump (over the bridge), and they can still be alive, and continue swimming somemore...but the pair just jumped, and died...(not jumping from 20+storeys...onto the floor, but into the sea)

just thought the way it ended was bit lame...or is this really possible? do enlighten me pls ...thanks~~

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I think it depends on how deep it was. If it was undeep, they could've been squashed against the bottom, if you get what I mean.

3. Annissa

Annissa Witness

Lots of things could have happened when they hit the water: if they hit it wrong the force could have broken their necks; they might have gone down with such force that they became "stuck" on something, then ran out of air before they could surface; if they took any kind of drugs or meds prior to the jump it might have slowed them down enough that their system wouldn't panic when they hit the water, allowing them to drown.

4. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

I read somewhere that if you jump off of something as high as a bridge, the water feels like you're hitting concrete. I guess it would depend on how you land in the water and at what force.

5. jue

jue Witness

I see...thanks for all the possibilities...some of which never really cross my mind at all :lol:

so I guess I have been pampered/delude by those heros :mad:...they aren't/never gona die anyway :p...whereas CSI are more real...

6. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Welcome to TalkCSI jue. :D

I'm glad your question has been answered, and I hope all the answers were useful. :) As we already have a thread for questions about the show, I'm going to lock this thread. If you have any more questions about the show, please don't hesitate to ask in the The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

Thanks. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.