Episode 10x09 -- 'A Few Dead Men' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Nov 19, 2011.

?

What Did You Think?

1. A+

13.8%
  2. A

20.7%
  3. B+

20.7%
  4. B

27.6%
  5. C+

3.4%
  6. C

6.9%
  7. D

6.9%
  8. F

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

(CSIFiles)

CTV2 Promo (0:35)

CBS Promo (0:31)

Series: 'CSI: Miami'

Episode Title: 'A Few Dead Men'

Episode Number: 1009

Synopsis: "The CSIs investigate when three convicted murderers are released from prison and someone starts killing them one by one."

Original Airdate: November 20, 2011

Written By: K. David Bena
    Directed By: Don Tardino

Guest Stars:
    I've added a little something different this time to the thread. We've had some interest in grading episodes here in Miami, so I've attached a poll this week in order for you to give an overall view of how you liked 'A Few Dead Men' along with reviews/discussion.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  2. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Wonderful idea! I can't wait for this episode.

3. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Is nobody getting excited for this season anymore? This forum used to be alive and now it just seems dead. Very little posts recenly. The episode airs today yet only one person posted here in this thread.
    I know that I am disappointed with this season since my favourite storyline hadn't even been addressed despite promises, Natalia's fans are upset about her absence, H. fans are not happy with his recent vigliante ways and for Ryan fans nothing has changed, still nothing more is known about him.
    On top of everything the ratings of CSI Miami are worse than New York's and that never happened before.
    I'm curious of what this week's ratings will be.

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I agree, Kala. I still love the show, but I think we all agree that the show just isn't what it used to be. :( I don't really get excited about the episodes until right before it airs.

By the way, the ratings thing is awesome! I'm glad that's been added.

5. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  6. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

I think this apparent lack of excitement is just a mid-season, Christmas-is-coming sort of thing. Personally, I'm not disappointed in the season. It's had its high points, and low ones. Yes, the ratings are a bit worrying, but it's an old series - it will never go back to its glory days, and surely most people accept that. As for storylines... well, no point in chewing over the old arguments, but not all H's fans object to his vigilante ways, believe me. So - looking forward to tonight's episode. May well comment afterwards.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Just a warning, there's a late game on today (at least in my area) ... one that is supposed to end at 6pm, those usually run at least thirty minutes over... so the show may be late in some places.

8. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

There is also a late game for Detroit, since I believe you are in Central time, GNRF, and I'm Eastern, that means that a lot of markets are likely to be late tonight. Also, CBS on Facebook gave a heads up to possible delays which they haven't done recently. Oh well.......:(

9. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, I'm in the central time zone.

These delays suck, especially since this is likely going to be the last new episode for at least two weeks due to Thanksgiving.

10. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Actually, we're only going to miss one week, next week. The 10th episode will air December 4th.

11. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Just a heads up, Natalia will not be in tonight's episode :(

12. GregNickRyanFan

That's what I meant... the next new ep would air in two weeks. I just didn't word it correctly LOL.

I turned the tv over to the channel at 6:15 and the game was still on and said 4th quarter with 3:50 left. I have no idea if it went over more than that... but I'd guess the show will be at least 20 minutes late.

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

There's a 25 minute delay for east coasters and those in the Central timezone.

14. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

There will indeed be a delay. As for the board, I share the same feelings. THe Csi NY episode didn't get a lot of hits either.
    The sad fact is..the shows are starting to show their age..I think that has driven some regulars away.

15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Thanks for the info, Shane.

Right now on CBS there are a bunch of men in speedos running around sucking their tummies in... Maybe this stuff is why the other shows are getting worse ratings. :/

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011