Ellingson Returns To 'Miami'

CSI Files

Captain
Horatio Caine’s (David Caruso) son is back in the picture as Evan Ellingson*is reprising the role of Kyle Harmon in early 2012, CSI Files has learned. Though details surrounding the storyline are heavily under lock and key, viewers will see the return of Kyle during this season’s twelfth episode, tentatively titled “Friendly Fire.” Ellingson last [...]

More...

Hmm, I'm interested to see what happens when Kyle comes back. I'd much rather see a return from Horatio's son than another appearance from Memmo Fierro. :p (I just hope Julia will stay far away, I don't like her either.)

Hopefully it will be a good thing that he's back. The title "Friendly Fire" gives me pause...

Hmm, I'm interested to see what happens when Kyle comes back. I'd much rather see a return from Horatio's son than another appearance from Memmo Fierro. :p (I just hope Julia will stay far away, I don't like her either.)

Hopefully it will be a good thing that he's back. The title "Friendly Fire" gives me pause...

That title makes me worried, too. I hope he's not involved in the 'friendly fire', which is why he's come back home. :eek:

Back