Elizabeth Berkley Returns To 'Miami'

CSI Files

Captain
According to Shane Saunders, Elizabeth Berkley will return to CSI: Miami to guest-star in an upcoming episode, which is slated to air in May. Berkley will reprise her role as Julia Winston, Horatio Caine’s (David Caruso) ex-girlfriend and the mother of his son, Kyle (Evan Ellingson). Julia was last seen in the season seven episode [...]

More...

Meemo and Julia back in the same season, yikes! These are the two storylines I've disliked the most in Miami's history and they are both back in the same year. This season is definitely down there with season 4.

So happy to see her back...I don't love her character that much but I really want to see how is she doing with her life..

Iam not to happy about her being back but than again this season has not been good at all so i guess with her back there will be more drama with her.......

I am new to this forum. I have been reading everyone's posts for months, but was too timid to join until tonight. I do hope that the Horatio/Julia romance is not going to be rekindled! I can't believe anyone who knows her history could possibly want more of her!

I am new to this forum. I have been reading everyone's posts for months, but was too timid to join until tonight. I do hope that the Horatio/Julia romance is not going to be rekindled! I can't believe anyone who knows her history could possibly want more of her!
Welcome to the board, gsugirl. Don't hesitate to join in the conversation! We always love having new members. :)

I'm not looking forward to Julia being back - she's one of the characters I'd prefer not to see again, but I guess my luck ran out. :lol:

Back