Elizabeth Berkley Comes To 'Miami'

CSI Files

Captain
<font color=yellow>Elizabeth Berkley</font> takes on a role in Horatio's past.

The 35 year-old actress has been signed to play a recurring role on CSI: Miami. The character, Julia Winston, becomes part of Horatio Caine's (<font color=yellow>David Caruso</font>) investigation when her billionaire husband is murdered. However, Julia's connections go even deeper: she is the mother of Horatio's teenage son, Kyle (<font color=yellow>Evan Ellingson</font>).

Kyle was first introduced in the premiere of season six, "Dangerous Son". Horatio discovered that the young man was his son when Kyle's birth certificate was found: the name of the father was John Walden. A Horatio revealed, John Walden was an alias that he went by while on the task force in the past. He'd had a relationship with Julia, who was a military nurse at the time, but when she left after they'd been together for a few months, Horatio had no idea that she was pregnant.

Kyle ended up in foster care, and Ellingson's latest episode, "Chain Reaction", found the young man trying to contact his mother in Pensacola. According to CSI Files sources, Berkely's first episode of Miami will be the twelfth episode of the season, "Raising Caine", which is expected to air next year.

The original news is courtesy of Reuters.<center></center>

I think she's a bit young to be playing H's ex...but I guess that's what they need to attact people. Still doesn't seem very appealing to me, never really liked Elizabeth as an actress.

She does seem to be very young to be playing the mother of a teenager. According to imdb, the actress is only 35. Now, I doubt that Horatio and the shades of justice would be getting into bed with a teenager, and Berkley does not look like she is in her 40s. What's with the casting? Trying to get that old Saved by the Bell/Showgirls crowd?

Everybody knows Horatio's a pedophile. No man in his right mind would dress in all black, sit by a playground and watch little children play. No man in his right mind.

I can't wait. You think Miami's ridiculous? You ain't seen nothing yet.

^I've always known that you hated me. Not only was that 2 minutes and 11 seconds of my life that I will *never* get back, but I think I will be having nightmares about Jesse, Tiffani, and Lark in spandex tonight. Thanks a lot.

On another note, do you think that's the video that made Horatio fall in love with the teenager?

We know Horatio's significant others usually don't last long. Her character's listed as "recurring," but does anyone have an idea how many eps Ms. Berkley will be appearing in?

Back