Eddie Picture Thread #2: Blue Lasers of Hotness!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ drool thread sounds better, anyway! :) i'm going to buy a plastic keyboard cover coz these csi men are death for my keys... :lol:

It depends if you have enough space to write that down in, though. Might have to make compromises >_<

I'm going to have to get plastic covers for everything at this rate! xD

Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

If that's too big we could use this:

Eddie #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

But I think the first one will fit. It's not much bigger than the current thread.

Let's get to posting. I'm eager to get that one up. Oh wait, what was I talking about?? Oh yeah, the new thread.

I'm going to search for some Eddie pics for the new thread. It's hard to find any new ones. I think we've used them all.

Anyway, here's a couple of my favs from the show:

df3.jpg

sweetieflack.jpg

And what would an Eddie picture be without Carmine in there too.
na1.jpg

danny should just grab him by the hideous tie, shove him onto the desk and :devil: then again, the labs are basically all glass... hahah :lol:

of course. eddie and carmine, carmine and eddie. they always are in the same picture, doing the same things.

personally, i think they just want to hog the other's spotlight.

C:No, i'm hotter.
E:No, i'm hotter.
C:No, i'm way more hotter than you are.
E:No, i'm way more hotter than you are.
FANS: YOU'RE BOTH HOT!!!! *drools*

Just look at Danny in that pic. He is so trying to hold back. Look how he's clutching the desk.

Flack: Come on Danny. I know you want me.
Danny: **thinking**I so want to jump him.
Flack: Daaannny baby. Slam me up against the wall.
Danny: **thinking still, hands sqeezing desk**Why does he have to be so hot?? Can't.look.his.way
Flack: Danny, do I have to get down on my knees and beg?
Danny: Why yes Don. Get down on your knees. **evil Danny smirk**

That's a great idea 1CSIMfan. We can do that. Awww! Love the pics! You're so right. Can't have Eddie without Carmine. :D

That's what I would be saying too iluvroadrunner! They're both incredibly good looking! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back