Early Edition

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by pabzi, Nov 22, 2006.

1. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Is there anyone here who used to watch Early Edition?
    (About a man named Gary Hobson who getsa tomorrows newspaper today)
    It was my favorite (and still is along with CSI and The X-Files).

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I watched every episode. It was very well done. The star of the show, Kyle Chandler, now stars on the new series Friday Night Lights.

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i heard of that new show, we dont have it here,. i cant wait to see it. i really like him.
    ive also seen every episode at least once. it was also during a terrible time in my life and it has that magical air to it, dont know how to explain it, but it really did alot for me. its rare these days to find people who liked it enough to remember it :) im happy that you do.
    do you know why they took it off the air?

4. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I use to watch it when it was on. Pax was showing the re-runs then quit. I loved it.

5. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

now its not on anywhere, right? they were showing reruns here, but stopped 3 years ago. i managed to access 2 episodes on tape recently. does anyone know if there are dvds?

6. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

I use to watch it all the time and I would love re-runs of the show again. :D

Doesn't look like there are dvds of the show tho.

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i wish that there were.
    its really a special show.
    some people think that its stupid, and a kids show...but really its not.

8. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Yeah I have been waiting for the DVD's too. I loved this show but it seems not many people have heard of it. I remember the critics always saying it was too predictable. SO WHAT, I liked the show. It was well written and there were some good stories on there.

Now that Friday Night Lights is one with him, I thought there would be some re-runs on somewhere.

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

true, its a bit cliche, which is why my mom likes it, i like it because of the general feeling, and the starangeness of the whole thing. helps that gary's character is a sweetie.
    i was telling my mom about the ep that i saw recently on tape (play it again sammo, from season 3- really good one) and i said that the only thing that bothers me is that the end is always so mushy.its her favorite part :p
    i may be getting another one...my friend who found the tape that i have is still going throgh his basement. he thinks he has a few more, but he cant find them.
    do any of you remember the episode in which those people were watching gary, and they called him into some office which afterwards didnt exist? which one was that? i saw it soooo long ago, loved it and hardly remember it. if anyone knows anything else about it, tell me...