Eads Stays Environmentally Conscious

CSI Files

Captain
George Eads (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’s Nick Stokes) does his part to care for the environment. “I try to use organic cleaning products, laundry detergent, biodegradable toilet paper,” the actor said.Eads had back surgery over the summer to deal with an old spinal injury. He is now back to film new episodes of CSI. Jorja [...]

More...

Gotta love Ed O'Neill in that article: eight Frenchmen filling water bottles in a cheap hotel. :lol: For anyone reading this who cares, Modern Family is HILARIOUS.

George Eads (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’s Nick Stokes) does his part to care for the environment. “I try to use organic cleaning products, laundry detergent, biodegradable toilet paper,”

Gee, I wonder what it feels like wiping your a*:censored:* with sand paper just to save the enviroment. Must feel so proud....I don't have the balls to do that (Come to think of it I have no balls at all). :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

But we love you & admire you anyway....:adore:

Don't worry I wasn't making fun of the guy, just givin a pat on the back for being the only person (I know so far) who gives a damn about the enviroment.

George Eads (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’s Nick Stokes) does his part to care for the environment. “I try to use organic cleaning products, laundry detergent, biodegradable toilet paper,”

Gee, I wonder what it feels like wiping your a*:censored:* with sand paper just to save the enviroment. Must feel so proud....I don't have the balls to do that (Come to think of it I have no balls at all). :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: No, I would guess you don't. :guffaw: It's probably easier for men, they don't have as many 'sensitive' spots as we do.

You've seen modern family already?
They posted a special sneak preview of the whole episode online a couple months ago. I think I was just in the right place at the right time. And I do HIGHLY recommend it.

I am sooo not getting into the conversation about George's a**. :lol: Suffice it to say that I did have some of those same thoughts, though.

Back