Eads & Shue Opt Out Of 'CSI' Finale, Guilfoyle & Clarke Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSI Files

Captain
The two-hour series finale of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation will start filming in less than two weeks, on Wednesday, July 29. You can find information about several returning and non-returning cast members after the jump, along with a small collection of tweets and a photo! It has already been reported that Marg Helgenberger (Catherine Willows) […]

More...

It's too bad George isn't coming back, but I guess he had to make the right decision for himself. I'm curious about how they're going to write out Finn, hmm... Glad to hear Paul will be in the finale, though! I've missed Brass. :)

And of course, I'm wondering how Lady Heather will figure into the plot...

I've had absolutely no interest in "CSI" since season 15 ended. I've kept up with the news/spoilers just so I would know if George was coming back for an episode (or in this case the movie). I realized during season 11, when I lost cable for a week, that I couldn't care less about "CSI" and I was only watching for Nick. Needless to say with no Nick I won't be watching. The storylines just haven't been all that engaging to me.

As his fan I will respect George Eads for making a choice that he feels is right for him. It couldn't have been an easy choice.

I'm curious about how they're going to write out Finn,
Back after the season finale the CSIWritersRoom tweeted something about not being sure that Elisabeth Shue was going to sign on again so it's probably been planned out for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back