Eads Receives Artistic Humanitarian Award

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation actor George Eads (Nick Stokes) will be honored at the Hellenic Times Scholarship Fund’s 19th Anniversary Gala on May 8, 2010 in New York City. Eads, whose mother is of Greek descent, will receive the Artistic Humanitarian Award. CSI: New York actress Melina Kanakaredes (Stella Bonasera) will also attend the Gala [...]

More...

Such a very cool thing! I hope picture come out from it! :) "Artistic Humanitarian"...we knew it all along. :)

does anyone know why he is getting it?

Nope we've not heard and we're not complaining either :D but seriously we hope the reason will come out when George receives the award.

eta: I just did a search on the Humanitarian Award and according to Wikipedia and a link to a Greek News article dated May 2007 it's for "individuals who have proven that hard work and dedication lead to achievement, thereby setting a perfect example for the HTSF scholarship recipients to emulate."This may have something to do with the work that George has done to overcome his back problems. I don't know though. It's just a guess on my part.

Last edited:
congrat.gif
George, you deserve everything cool that comes your way;) Such a dedicated CSI guy. And I didn't know that he was of Greek decent, like Melina:bolian:

Back