E4.19 - Bad Words

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by chaosTheory, Aug 15, 2006.

1. chaosTheory

chaosTheory Dead on Arrival

Hey all,

I must have missed this episode one day, but I watched it last night on DVD and it gave me the chills. That little kid is so sinister the way he keeps striking the matches while Warrick is trying to get a confession out of him.

Then he blows out the final match when he remembers his sister is dead.

It was almost like Damien in The Omen :devil:

A guy I work with has a large blue mug very simliar to the one in the scene and all I could think about was the hiss of lit matches dropping into it!

I know there was a thread going a while back about the most disturbing episodes, if I'd watched this episode I would have definitely chosen this one.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

It's been a bit since I saw it but the kid was definately creepy. They seem to have quite a few creepy kids...the girl in Unusual Suspects....well the Alter Boys one kinda but not like the others. I think there might be more but it's hard to recall.

3. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Cats in the Cradle is another one... The little girl who began blaming the murder of the cat lady on her mother before finally confessing.

4. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

eeeww yeah! that girl was NOT brought up right.. that or she has the devil living inside her!! i wanted to pop her right across that lying mouth!!!!

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

ew yeah i remember all those episodes. the boy in bad words was a really good actor tho. i could never play a part like that as well as he did.

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Oh yeah, I forgot about CitC, which was on again tonight too.

7. Sandersgal4lyfe

Sandersgal4lyfe Lab Technician

The girl's voice in 'Unusual Suspects' gave me nightmares! :(

:p

8. babygirl2667

babygirl2667 Dead on Arrival

Yeah, I saw CitC last night and that little girl creeped me out! It goes to show you that you can't say that your kid would never do something like that! I would never have thought that that little angelfaced girl would kill for a cat. :devil:

9. chaosTheory

There's another disturbing episode, i just can't remember the name of it.

The plot concerns a girl who is raped while her parents are trapped in the closet. And then at the end of the episode Grissom et al are called to a crime scene and it's the same girl.

She's lying dead in her driveway, there's a pool of blood and a bag of groceries beside her.

That was a very sad episode IMHO. :(

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i think that there is a thread called most disturbing episodes or something like that, but anyway, since this is here...
    i saw bad words a long time ago. i think i have it. i should see it again. i remember it being creepy. i also know that hodges was in it :)
    many people say that hannah in unusual suspects was creepy. i think that the whole ep had a creepy feeling to it, but i dont think that she was really all that creepy, it was more that the story was.
    as for cats in the cradle, i was talking to harry (my 3 month old kitten) about what episode he wants to watch when we get our dvd fixed, and he said cats in the cradle. i told him that i didnt want him to have nightmares. (yes, you guessed it, im NUTS- i need to get more sleep :p )

11. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

The episode you're talking about is Homebodies. I agree, it's very sad indeed.

12. chaosTheory

Homebodies! That's the one!!!

Thanks.

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

yeah i watched cats in the cradle yesterday..that girl is so scary."taddletales burn in hell" :eek: wooahh

14. crazy_steph

crazy_steph Police Officer

I love the creepy children, I think as actors they are fantatic :)

15. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Just like the girl in Coming of Rage... She looked so innocent in the beginning... *shudders*