Duckman Vs. Vegas

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by obsession_360, Jun 3, 2007.

1. obsession_360

obsession_360 Coroner

hey guys. im back and rarin to write the new and improved duckman fic!
    ---------------------

Chapter one

Shots rang out on Freemont street. Bang. One after another. People dove for cover, but when they looked up to see who the shooter was, all they could see was...

Feathers.

He was back. The infamous duckman had returned from the dead.

Among the terrified crowd stood Lady Katherine, the dominatrix of the well known, Lady Heather's dominion, Her boyfriend Ranger, her friend Jaci and her boyfriend Joe.

"Oh God, did you see that?" Jaci exclaimed as she looked down at the ground.

"Is that a..." Joe started to ask.

"Feather." Lady Katherine finished. "He's back." "Who?" Ranger asked as he picked it up and examined it.

"Duckman." Jaci answered. "He's one mad duck that went to any length to make sure that we were 6 feet under."

A shower of bullets rang out again and Ranger, Lady Katherine, Joe and Jaci took off to the safety and security of the dominion.

"Hey, you have a good time girls?" Heather said as they walked in through the front doors.

"Actually not. Can I talk to you?" Lady Katherine said, pulling her into the study by her hand." "What's this about?" Heather asked as she sat down on the leather chair, her black corset dress draped around her toned legs.

"Duckman's back." Katherine said. Heather looked at her with a shocked look. "You're lying." she said. Katherine shook her head. Heather looked down.

"I thought we would put this behind us." She said standing up. A tear streamed down her face.

"But the memories will always stay with us." She said pulling up Katherine's shirt slighty to reveal a jagged scar above her pancreas.

Her fingers brushed along the scar, as Katherine reached up and rubbed the scar on Heather's shoulder. "I know." She said. "The scars are still raw. But we will always recover."

Katherine brushed away the tear and flashed a brilliant smile. "Apples and treea..." Heather said, pulling Katherine close to hug her. "You are my daughter."

In the living room, Ranger sat alone. Katherine walked out and picked up her cell phone. "Where are Joe and Jaci?" She said, dialing rapidly.

Ranger placeed his arm on the back of the couch and said "They disappeared upstairs, and for 5 minutes straight all I've been hearing is screaming and thumping."

"Ew gross." she said back.

In the study, Heather was on the phone speaking to Sara. "Hey." She said. "Something has come up."

Back in the living room, Katherine sat with Ranger, talking to Sofia on her cell. "This is serious." she said.

"We need to get the team together again and defeat Duckman once and for all."

----------------
    whooot. the start of a new era! read and review.

2. CSI_Trainee

CSI_Trainee CSI Level One

Yay Katie is back ... with a little urging from me lol, write more soon can't wait for more .... *slaps forehead* why don't I just force you onto my computer since your sitting on my floor!!!!

3. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

I read love or the inevitable all in one sitting over the course of three hours, so I'm totally looking forward to this!