Dublin Carol

Yes. :) Next Saturday night.

Has anyone here seen it yet? I'd be interested to know your thoughts on it.

Ok since this, in my opinion, has to deal with entertainment and Billy Petersen in particular, I'm going to send it over to General TV and Media. If the mods there don't like it there they can send it back :)

Ummm Nice MOD.... ;)

There is MUCH discussion of WP's preformance in the Grissom thread in the LV forum.
And there are at least two if not more regular posters here that are going to see his preformance.

I thought I would point that out... :D :)

On the "Hottness of William Petersen" thread, there's a fan who just saw him and her review, and a small photo of her with him go read it:thumbsup:

Yup, I'm going to see it next Saturday too.

Now what's the chances that George Eads will decide that that's the night he'd really like to see the play and fly out to Chicago. :p

In any case, it will be great to see WP up close and stuff. Hopefully, we'll get a chance to meet him.

I'm going to the last show plus I have tickets to a show on Dec 6th. I'm trying to decide if I want to go to both or sell a set.

I've decided to get rid of the tickets I have for Dec 6th. So if anyone is interested please let me know.

Back