Dreaming of CSI, much??

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Sarahh, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarahh

Sarahh Witness

This may have already been done, but as far as I'm concerned, whatever. Slap me upside the virtual face if it has.

Anywho this is the dumbest question ever: Anyone have dreams having to do with CSI?

I have been having this wierd chain of dreams for the last month actually, where I was a gueststar or something? I dunno, but I was doing a 10 episode spread, 3 or each show and then 1 final crossover of all three CSI's, and anyway, I saw this person who I know from my school and he ran over to George Eads (We were in some kind of building-sorry. details are vague) and he asked for an autograph and I remembered this picture I cut out of a magazine of George eads in real life, and I for some reason thought "Ooh I should get that autographed"! and for the entire dream I was trying to get my autograph out of my room, honestly, it was this totally pointless misadventure, whatever.

Anyway, at the end I was going home for 2 weeks, because my friend Tamara was taking me to LA with her for spring break or something, and I guess I was really close with the casts or something because there was this whole "See you in two weeks, gonna miss you" crap or whatever and Eric Szmanda was walking down this hall with Jorja Fox and a bunch of Producers and stuff, and then some paparazi and he like was coming towards me and Tamara and I guess me and him were like brother and sister (not really, like I mean thats how close we were) and Jorja was like "Gonna miss you" and I'm like "You too" but then as Eric got closer I ran up to him and like jumped him, but it was like this wierd clingy hug or something strange like that and hes like "Gonna miss you" and instead of saying it back im like "I know" and he started like tickling me or something, I dunno and then I can't remember what happened but I was somehow in the mall and we were walking around and it turns out we were in LA, but whatever I woke up and I hope I dream about it again tonight. =)

Wow, sorry this post is so loser-ish and long and vague and hard to understand. And also, sorry for saying "Whatever" and "like" too much. :D

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

:lol: Nope, it's definitely not a dumb question, I know I have. :p However, there's already a dream thread that was opened and has two pages of posts, so I'll lock this one and we can continue the conversation over there. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.