Dourdan Gets Animated

CSI Files

Captain
A CSI meets the Caped Crusader. <p><font color=yellow>Gary Dourdan</font> (Warrick Brown) provided one of the voiceovers for the upcoming animated film <I>Batman Gotham Knight</I>. The character, like Warrick on <I>CSI: Crime Scene Investigation</I>, works for the police. Detective Crispus Allen is a key member of a special unit that learns to trust Batman's motives.<p>Dourdan's voice appears in several of the film's six segments. All of the segments fit together to tell the story of Bruce Wayne's journey from <I>Batman Begins</I> to the upcoming movie <I>The Dark Knight</I>. <I>Dark Knight</I>, starring the late <font color=yellow>Heath Ledger</font> as the Joker, will open in theaters this July.<p><I>Gotham Knight</I> will be a direct-to-DVD release that forms part of a larger marketing campaign for <I>The Dark Knight</I>. The animated movie stars <font color=yellow>Kevin Conroy</font> as the title character. Conroy voiced Batman in <I>Batman: The Animated Series</I>, <I>The New Adventures of Batman and Robin</I> and <I>The New Batman Superman Adventures</I>. <I>Batman Gotham Knight</I> will be released on DVD and Blu-ray disc, as well as OnDemand and Pay-per-View on July 8.<p>The original article is from <A class="link" HREF="http://www.comics2film.com/index.php?a=story&b=32033">Comics 2 Film</a>.<center></center>

Back