Dourdan Dating Clooney’s Ex

CSI Files

Captain
CSI’s <font color=yellow>Gary Dourdan</font> (Warrick Brown) is dating one of <font color=yellow>George Clooney</font>’s ex-girlfriends, <font color=yellow>Lisa Snowdon</font>.

Snowdon is a 35-year old English model and singer, who dated Clooney in 2000 and again from 2004-2005.

Of her relationship with Dourdan, Snowdon says, “[Our relationship] is what it is. We dated a couple of years ago and kept in touch. And he’s a hottie. Gary and I like each other’s company. He lives in LA so we meet when we can. I’m keeping my options open. I’m a gypsy and I like my suitcase by the door and no ties. It comes from my modeling days. I like the feeling of being in the middle of nowhere, suspended between continents, wondering what my next adventure will be.”

Dourdan was married to model <font color=yellow>Roshumba Williams</font> for two years and has a daughter <font color=yellow>Nyla</font> and son <font color=yellow>Lyric</font> from other past relationships.

To read the full story, head over to <A class="link" HREF=http://www.buddytv.com/articles/csi/csi-actor-is-dating-george-clo-5714.aspx>Buddy TV</a>.<center></center>

Hmmm I remember reading something last year that they used to date :D

Good Luck to them I say.

Lisa certainly gets the pick of the bunch nowadays LOL not bad for a Hertfordshire gal!!

Back