Do Hawkes and Kara have a chance *SPOILERS for 512*

Top41

Administrator
Administrator
Premium Member
So maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic, but the way Hawkes talked about his relationship with Kara in "Help" made it really seem like he still has feelings for her. What happened to Kara was a horrible and tragic thing that naturally affected--and ultimately ended--their relationship eight years ago. I wish we'd seen a scene between them in the present to better gauge this, but it really does seem like there's potential for them to have a fresh start. What do you think? Do you think Colin's arrest could be cathartic for them, a way for them to find their way to a fresh start? Or is there just too much damage and hurt there?

I think Hawkes and Kara would have a better chance now to reconcile their love for each other now that Collin is out of the way. Most of what Hawkes did in pushing her away was being done because he was desperately trying to find who hurt her, when he didn't realize that what he needed to do was just be there for her. I think once the guy is finally brought to justice, it could help some, in that he could focus now on her.

At the same time though, it could be too late for him to come back and be the shoulder she needed to cry on 8 years ago. But hey, better late then never, and from the way they both talked about each other, they seem to still have feelings that could overcome the tragedy, now that some time has passed.

As much as I liked them together,I don`t think they have a chance with each other.
There has been too much going on and while they probally have talked things over,it will always be lingering in the backgroud between them.
Another thing is that Hawkes is still a CSI and wether she likes it or not,there will most likely be moments that he wants to overprotect her.

Last edited:
I think they do have a chance. Guilt is what made them part once. Now Sheldon can be feeling the same according to his line to Mac
"
Kara needed me, she tried to reach and when she did i wasn't there"

Actually the main reason they didn't have a "current" scene togetehr is because when the rape case came up again made the same effect than years ago: keeping them apart
And personally i don't think their story is over yet. It would have been a mistake a heart-to heart-conversation in 2 minutes so i believe writers left the door open so instead of "The End" sign we can carry a "To be continued" sign about their relationship
At least i hope so. Nichole Galicia was very well portraying Kara and she looks perfect to Hill
Definitely i want more of these two together! :D

Debbie :D

She is gorgeous! And I agree, she and Hill Look good togetha! :lol:
I think Colin being locked up is a start, but I still have a feeling Sheldon still feels some guilt for not seeing that all he needed to do was be there for her. And what jolein, said about him always wanting to protect her; that's a good thing and a bad thing, as we've seen.
They seemed so close and so in love; the optimist (that despite everything, still lives deep down in side me) in me wants to believe that somehow this might bring them closer...? I want a little lovin' for Hawkes, so I hope they somehow get together again!

Hawkes and Kara look SO good together! The way he was so protective of her and how it's quite evident that he still has feelings for her make me really hopeful about how this part of Hawkes's storyline. It will be pretty good to see the NY characters get some loving outside of the lab.

Back