Dita Von Teese Gets 'Intimate' On 'CSI'

CSI Files

Captain
CSI Files previously reported that burlesque artist Dita Von Teese would appear in an upcoming episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Von Teese will portray three roles on the show, and she’ll have a close encounter with one member of the team. (Spoilers after the jump!) TV Guide reports that Von Teese will appear in [...]

More...

Wow, he's seriously never gotten any at all? I guess I don't pay enough attention to CSI because that actually surprised me. :wtf:

I still don't know who this woman is. :wtf:
On her website, she bills herself as a "Pin-up Star and Burlesque Performer".
The site's URL is simply dita[dot]net. Not a lot of information there, but it projects a very clear tone. :devil:
LaSquisita

Don't feel too bad, Smokey. I don't know who she is beyond the fact that she's Eric's friend and that she used to be in a romantic relationship with Marilyn Manson. And I only know that much because someone stated it a while back in the Eric/Greg thread lol.

Wow, he's seriously never gotten any at all? I guess I don't pay enough attention to CSI because that actually surprised me. :wtf:

He's dated at least (he talked about a gf with Nick way back in Season 1) but I don't think he's ever 'bedded' anyone :p

I don't either, but I have very limited knowledge on American actresses/burlesque. Although, as a straight girl I have to say she's, ah, very attractive.

I also can't believe that Greg never slept with anyone on the show ;)
I've known(I mean i've heard of) Dita for a long time, she is very popular in the UK(to the point that I was actually surprised that she is American) not only because of the Marylin Manson marriage.
She has a unique style - retro of the 40's which I love, she is not just a pretty girl that strips. She has invented a real show of berlesque(sp?) and is a classy lady.
From Wikipedia:
Cameron Diaz performed a tribute to Von Teese's martini glass routine[22] in the film Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle.[19] Von Teese's name appears in the credits, listed under "Special Thanks."

I've known(I mean i've heard of) Dita for a long time, she is very popular in the UK(to the point that I was actually surprised that she is American) not only because of the Marylin Manson marriage.

:wtf: Really? I've asked around and none of my local pals or the ones down in England had heard of her. Maybe I've just been stuck in a cave too long :lol:

I said this in the spoiler thread... perhaps Greg and Dita's character will have a hot and heavy scene like Cath and Vartann earlier this season?

Sounds like it anyway. I am excited to see this episode.

She is? Never heard of her. Maybe she hasn't made it up north yet.

I'm surprised so many of you never heard of her...There was this big hype because she was supposed to(and did, I think, not sure) be a star of London's EROTICA show in Kensington Olympia. I'm sure i read about it in Metro and other daily papers.
Anyway, I wonder if she is any good as an actress but for sure there will be a lot of passion in that love scene with Greg. Good for him :)

Back