Different Clips

Does america have different Csi:ny episode to us in england beause I was watching clips of all access and there bit that wasnt in the english one. i was wondering if anyone know why?

please help

As far as I know, the same episodes are aired in both regions. What difference did you notice in "All Access"?

I guess it could have been edited differently for the UK audience, but Channel Five would be unlikely to do that in my opinion (they'll show pretty much anything and NY is shown after the watershed anyway).

I've seen US DVD's before, and I don't remember noticing any difference between those episodes and the UK released ones.

This what happens on mine...

- Frankie is bent over stella with a knife (who is in the tub.)
- Frankie leaves, and you can see stella looking through the shower curtain.
- You see frankie get the food and then you see Stella start to turn around in the bath.
- Thats where she breaks the razor and starts to sut the binding and herself.
- She sqirms and then lets out a yelp of pain and thats when frankie starts to come back.

So are you saying somewhere in there ^^ She should be crying?!?!?

Oh wow that is different then!If there is any one else from the UK who has read this and agrees with me that is different please post!

If there is anyone in the US who disagrees tell me!!! Do have the same screen as I have described or is yours different, does Stella cry???

Oh and if an one knows where I can see the scene?

Wow!

I have the north american dvd, and I'll watch it this weekend to see what I can notice.

I'll come back later after to try to describe what's on my copy anyways. I'll check the special features to to see if anything related is included there too.

Back