'Die By The Sword', 'Flag On The Play' & 'Long Ball' Official Details

CSI Files

Captain
Three new episodes offer a bisected victim, lingerie football gone wrong and death at a golf tournament. Official plot details and cast lists after the jump.Starting out the week on Monday at 10:00pm ET/PT, CSI: Miami deals with two halves of a mystery in “Die By the Sword”:The bizarre case of a man chopped in [...]

More...

Re: 'Die By The Sword', 'Flag On The Play' & 'Long Ball' Official Deta

Ok, so, sharing time.

When I was doing the details for Miami, I noticed that the link to BooBoo Stewart's IMDb page was purple, meaning I'd already been there. It took me a minute to remember why - I looked him up back when I saw this picture of him with David Caruso to see if there was any info about when/if he'd be on Miami. When I Googled him, I ended up on a fan site of some sort, and there was a picture of him on the top of the page - without a shirt on - which made me feel like a damn perv when I then visited IMDb and saw that he's only 15. :eek: *runs away*

I only noticed tonight that he was in Dante's Cove, though. I was like, 'WTF, the kid's 15, how was he on that show?' Then I remembered who he played. I figured it was only a matter of time before someone from DC showed up on one of the CSIs, but I didn't think it would be one of the ghost kids who kept going 'moon and water moon and water moon and water' while managing to out-act most of the main cast. (Dante's Cove is lame, and I love that wacky sh*t. Don't judge me.) It's possible someone from DC has been on one of the CSIs before (*checks IMDb* Yes, several of them), but I assumed it would be Jon Fleming and his ridiculous abs that showed up first.

But I digress.

So...yeah. Doing the official details this week made me feel like a perv again. :(

Re: 'Die By The Sword', 'Flag On The Play' & 'Long Ball' Official Deta

So they finally decided to deal with Natalia's hearing problem. I was wondering when that would pop up again. Either way, I'm not complaining. WolVista possibilities :D

NY sounds a little strange...Lingerie football league?

Vegas seems kind of standard. Although the fact that they have real golfers is pretty cool.

Back