Did anyone read TV Guide about CSI of 7-13 Aug 2006?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by whaness, Aug 24, 2006.

1. whaness

whaness Victim

Did anyone read the following topic:TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME: THE HOT GUYS OF CSI-CARMINE GIOVINAZZO, ERIC SZMANDA & ADAM RODRIGUEZ + A SNEAK PEEK AT ALL THREE SHOWS?
    I am not an American so I can't read this. Can anybody post the content here? :confused:
    THX!!

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I just threw mine away- sorry- but go to TV Guide. com and maybe it'll be there- ;)

3. whaness

whaness Victim

Oh!! It's too bad for me :(
    Actually I can't find the topic in tvgiude.com
    May u find that or do u remember the content about Greg?? I want to know what big danger is going ahead him!!
    THX!!

4. cindy

cindy Hit and Run

you can find this article on:fan-sites.og/csi-vegas,it's a french site about csi.

5. Sara_Donovan

Sara_Donovan Victim

I read it. They left George Eads out...

6. whaness

whaness Victim

THX!!
    but actually is the site have already included the sneak peek at all 3 shows? I am also interesred in this=v=
    Anyway, thx for your help and I am happy to read the article about Eric Szmanda :lol:

7. cindy

cindy Hit and Run

i think it does but honestly I just read the article about eric szmanda because i don't really like csi:miami and csi:ny.

8. whaness

whaness Victim

haha~me too!
    but actually I also want to know more about the following season of CSI!

9. cindy

cindy Hit and Run

me too,but the article didn't really talk about the following season.I don't remember what it was saying but if there were news about the next season,i would have forget!

10. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Eric Szmanda's part. I typed it out for -SaraStar- on A-Teens.com, she's also a member here.

Eric Szmanda
    While Eric Szmanda was visiting the island of Kauai this summer, his trip took a CSI-worthy turn when revelers recognized him at a bar. "They were coming up to me being very nice," says the soft-spoken actor, who has been earning accolades for his role as lovable lab technician-turned-investigator Greg Sanders ever since CsI debuted six years ago. But when Szmanda stepped away from the crowd of well-wishers, he says, "A big Samoan woman reached out. I thought she wanted to shake my hand, but she clocked me in the face!"

Why his assailant attacked him is still a mystery, so Szmanda is leaving it up to Hawaii's CSIs to crack the case. But he has a running theory: "Maybe she didn't like my Hollywood kind in her bar," he says.

When he's not dodging assailants, the laid-back actor spends his days surfing and hiking near his San Fernando Valley home. He also likes to cook, and a few months ago he hosted a dinner party for cast mates Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle), Marg Helgenberger (Catherine Willows), Robert David Hall (Dr. Albert Robbins), and William Petersen (Gil Grissom). "My friend's mom [Jill Prescott] hosts a cooking show," Szmanda says. "She offered to teach a class so we all made a meal at my house."

Good thing they're all friends, since Szmanda may need the support. His job will get tougher this season when Greg, who usually provides the comic relief, finds himself tested physically and emotionally. "Put in the line of fire against the 'monsters' of Sin City, Greg's life will be on the line," says executive producer Carol Mendelsohn. "The question is, will Greg endure and become a stronger field expert, or fade back into the lab?"

While Greg will face a major turning point, Season 7 also marks a change in Szmanda's career now that producers are giving Greg more story lines. "It was hard being on the No.1-rated drama and not really feeling like I was included," says the Milwaukee native, who rose "in one long, uphill battle" from guest player to, eventually, series regular.

"Eric works hard," says costar Fox. "Besides being a kind, loving man, he's just a magnetic, funny guy." He sounds a lot like Greg, whose crush on Sara may be quashed by last season's jaw-dropping finale revelation that Sara and Grissom are very much together. "I was somewhat shocked by their affair," admits Szmanda. "But I also welcomed it because at least a couple of people in our cast are getting some action!"

Even so, he still hopes Greg will get the girl. "I encourage the writers to explore how Greg's infatuation with Sara is going to be affected- because Greg hasn't given up on her," says Szmanda, who is single. "I'm sure Greg is going to make a big fool out of himself." As for Szmanda's own love life, he says, "I'm enjoying my freedom, but the door definitely isn't closed."

Szmanda says he sets high standards for his personal life so it's no surprise that he has lofty expectations for his professional life, too. Maybe that's why he's certain that CSI will prevail when Grey's Anatomy moves to 9pm on Thursdays this fall. "I've talked to our producers and I know they're going to take it up a couple of notches," he says. "Who knows if there would would have been the same excitement if everything had remained the same?" Sounds like a guy who's used to rolling with the punches.

Cover
    Cover of TV Guide.

Pic of Eric
    Pic

Carmine
    Pic of Carmine, Article on Carmine

Adam
    He'll have to come later, Google ain't popping nothing up...

11. athens

athens Coroner

szmandatogoholic thnxz for the article and the pictures.. :D

12. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

You'll welcome. I've been searching for everything about Adam and nothing was coming up! I may just have to type it out and then search for the pic.

Something I totally forgot about on my last post:

Creds for the cover of the TV Guide, the pics and article on Carmine go to CO, TV Guide Online, and ES.net. The article of Eric I typed out myself, by hand. I didn't copy it, but I did post the other pic of him on the beach, I guess I did post the original article.