Details Emerge About The Three-Way Crossover

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’s Dr Raymond Langston (Laurence Fishburne) will follow the evidence to CSI: Miami and CSI: New York before returning to the Las Vegas Crime Lab. (Spoilers after the jump.) As CSI Files previously reported, all three members of the CSI franchise will take part in a crossover during November sweeps. The episodes will [...]

More...

really i dont want to watch it
but if another was going with ray sure id watch:thumbsup:& be more excited
and if i dont watch i probably wont know what is going on thursday
:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: why did they have to do the 3 way crossover this way?!?
why, why, why, why, why, why.......

Last edited:
The PTBs are making the same mistake they did with the 200th episode. The 200th episode *should* have been about the original team members, instead it was the Ray Hour with 5 second appearances for everyone except Catherine and Brass. Disappointing and a slap in the face to the fans.

Now, the big crossover has a freshly minted CSI level 2 jetting across the country taking the lead in a multi-jurisdictional serial killer case? A Level 2 who doesn't even have a year of field experience? (classes are important, but field work is where you really learn). But then Super-Ray was leading his own cases and going solo when he was a level-1 with only months under his belt. Poor Greg, no wonder he's pissed by how he's treated--poor guy had to actually train, work under supervision for a year and do proficiency exams. And he still gets treated worse than Super-Ray occasionally.

I get that LF is the big star of the show now, but I am beyond annoyed by how they try to make Ray look good at the expense of the other characters. (he's the one who figures out the obvious, he's the one with the 'big discoveries').

My hope was that this season would respect the people who have been watching since day 1, who love the original characters & expect some sense of reality when it comes to who does what on the team would be nice. And they place they needed to start is to have a higher level CSI go with Ray and supervise--Nick is the obvious choice. But I guess it's a done deal now.

I agree completely with you sg1cat, but Nick wouldn't be going with Ray. It would have to be Cath or Greg. Nick wouldn't go because George, much like Billy does not approve of the spin-offs apparently.

DeaditeSlayer - :) thanks. And, oh, I didn't know that. Nick is still the obvious choice given his experience and the fact that he is 'second in command.' I adore Greg, but faced with Horatio or Mac would he stand up to it? So it would have to be Catherine, which would give Nick a chance to run the team himself which would be good.

(I'm still trying to figure out how someone who hasn't worked as a CSI for two years can just walk back in to the job. But I guess that's asking for too much logic).

Is your icon Emma from Mutant X? She was my fave. I wish they had actually given the character of Riley a chance on the show, I liked LLA in the role.

DeaditeSlayer - :) thanks. And, oh, I didn't know that. Nick is still the obvious choice given his experience and the fact that he is 'second in command.' I adore Greg, but faced with Horatio or Mac would he stand up to it? So it would have to be Catherine, which would give Nick a chance to run the team himself which would be good.

I think Greg would get along with Horatio quite well and even with Mac. Greg once told Grissom that he used to live in New York for a little while, so he would be familiar with the city and would be the obvious and logical choice to go there for a case (but no one ever said that tptb at CSI had logic that resembled Earth logic lol). I'd love to see Greg interact with Ryan, Jesse, Walter, Valera, Dave, etc... and with Adam on NY. :) Ideally, I'd love to see both Nick and Greg go to Miami/NY for a case without any other CSIs, but that would never happen (and I don't just mean because George isn't into the crossovers lol). :lol:

Is your icon Emma from Mutant X? She was my fave. I wish they had actually given the character of Riley a chance on the show, I liked LLA in the role.

Yep, it's Emma. :) I liked all of the main characters on Mutant X except for the bad guy who ran Genomex. But then again, we weren't supposed to like him. :lol:

I agree about Riley. I liked her a lot and I wish she was still on the show... but now they've pretty much ruined her character (as if kicking her off the show so rudely wasn't enough).

CSI las Vegas needs to use ALL of her staff for me to watch an episode of Miami or NY.Langston is not enough.This does not look good.

Back