Depressed? Come join my pitty party.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by athlov, Dec 2, 2010.

1. athlov

athlov Guest

Anybody else having a bad week, or month, or year; decade perhaps?

These last few month have been horrible for me. My mom had a cancer scare this summer when one of her tests for pre-screening to get on the kidney transplant list came back with pre-cancerous cells. She had surgery in September to have them removed. She was finally cured of that problem, the cultures did come back with actual cancerous cells, but the Doctor believes they got it all. :(

Then three weeks later in October, my mom totaled my car. I let her barrow mine because her's was broken down, and she needed to get to and from her dialysis and two jobs. So 6:30am that day I got a call from her saying she got into an accident and needed me to come get her. So I got the car thing taken care of and took my mom to the hospital, because she sprained her wrist. :(

November comes along; my son had his 3rd birthday. A few days later, he knocked his head on the table in the living room. Had to take him to the ER, where they used glue to close his laceration. Next morning, had to take him back to the ER, because he picked at the glue, and was being a little crazy monkey and opened his wound again. The result - 4 stitches! Not fun having to hold your own child down, while the doctors do that. :(

The rest of November was just busy, busy, busy; almost made it to the end of the month without anymore problems. Well, I get called for an interview after the holiday, and I was excited of course. On the way to the interview, I got a little confused on what exit I was to take, but I took the correct one, and I took it too fast and the pavement was wet! So, I slid around the curve, when I tried to slow down too fast, lost control of the car and hit the guardrail. :eek: Knocked my knees on the bottom of the dash, muscles in my neck and shoulders all cramped up. Missed my interview, damaged the car, and oh yeah, did I mention that it was my husband's birthday? Yeah, so, 'Happy birthday honey, I wrecked the car.' J/K

But really, come on! December has to be better than the months previous; please! :rolleyes:

Dear Santa, please bring me good luck this year. :(