Decisions -D/L

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by lyss1, Nov 17, 2006.

1. lyss1

lyss1 Victim

Title: Decisions
    Rating: K or K+
    Post 3.04 “Love Run Cold” a bit late I know came to me last night while I was in bed trying to fall asleep.
    Summary:Lindsay Needs to make a Decision. D/L
    Disclaimer: I own nothing; really I don’t own a thing.

I have had the worst week in the records of worst weeks. It all started when I forgot that I had to do my paper work and I personally have made a declaration to hate paperwork my whole entire life. I Lindsay Monroe vow to hate paperwork my whole entire life. But it’s not like its going to stop coming. Anyway I will go on with my shitty week, after that, one certain New York male confronted me about his feelings, my feelings the whole shebang, I really didn’t know what to say, I mean how could you not like him his hot, kind, caring and over all what’s to help people. But I didn’t want him to get hurt so I came up with a lame excuse about not being ready; really I am personally ready for the commitment of being in a relationship with Danny Messer. But now I am sitting on my couch drowning my sorrows in a bottle of beer.

Bang bang bang….

It will just go away soon.

A few minutes later

Bang Bang Bang

“I am coming, hold your horses.” I fling the door open and to my surprise is the one man who could make my heart melt with him saying just one word.

He pushes right past me and goes into my apartment.

“Make yourself at home.”

“Ok I need to get something off my chest and trust me it’s been there for a while.”

“Okay go on.” What the hells going on, he better not be doing what I think his doing.

“For a while now I have had some interesting feelings for you Lindsay.” Oh God it is what i was thinking. He has gone back to calling me Lindsay, I personally liked Montana. I nod not knowing what to say. But while he is doing this he is backing me into a wall. Know seriously I mean it he is really backing me into a wall.

“I don’t know how to deal with them, cause I really like you…..a lot.” What to do, what to do, really what do I do, I am backed up against a wall with Danny’s face a few centimeters away from mine.

Our lips were about to meet when my big mouth had to pop in.

“Danny we cant do this, we work together.”

“It’s your call Lindsay, do you want this to happen or not.”

That’s when I think I made the best decision of my entire life, I kissed him, it was meaningful and sweet. He then broke the kiss and backed away from me to the door.

“I will see ya on Monday Lin… Montana, we can talk then.”

I swear that man’s a mind reader, suppose I will have to wait till Monday that means there’s approximately 56 hours and 45 minutes till our talk, cant wait I think I will go to sleep the more I sleep the less time I have to be awake until our talk.

THE END

2. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Wow, I really like this one. Fast-paced, and you wrote her thoughts out. Mind reader - he called her Montana. Good job. :)

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Nice work :)

4. lyss1

lyss1 Victim

Thanx

5. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

good, kinda short but good ;)

6. CHILI_PEPPERS

CHILI_PEPPERS Pathologist

Awww loved it! great job!

7. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

I agree with sissi. I would like to see more of this story. I have a sort of fondness for these two. I think Lindsey is cute. I like how you are writing what is going through her mind. Nothing like getting into someone else's head and trying to figure them out.

Good Job! ;)

8. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Sweet story, hope there's a follow-up. Good job!